Ander Herrera interview: 'This will be my fifth final in two years - United are on the up again'

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Martia11

Well if he is counting the Community Shield, why not count the Super Cup as well? So that makes it 6 finals.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Well I love Ander. Think he gets United and it's great to see that. Reminds of Evra in that sense.

I wouldn't bet against him becoming a great coach and taking over at United in future. I'm dreaming and also drunk.

Strats

I love him, and he loves United. He has had his ups and down, but is someone we should keep.

Seeing him lifting the premiership trophy would make me cry.

Edit: In the spirit of MaxiPaxi", I am also in drunk

Heh

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He speaks so well about football. Will be make an excellent coach/manager when his playing career ends.

Fahad Jawaid

Interesting how he has mentioned Martial and Rashford as two players who are impatient at the moment and blows hot and cold. It certainly substantiates those articles where these two want to play more and are not happy with the amount of football they are playing. Furthermore, What a guy he is, praises Rashford and Lingard for their performances against Chelsea when he did a job on Hazard, saying they made it easy for him as they pressed and harried and stopped passing lines.

It also makes you understand how Guardiola teams make good teams look poor, they press and stop passing lines, which eventually results into either Hoofball football, or secondly, the teams that try to play, lose possession in risky areas and they counter with speed and punish you and it makes even their best players look poor and devoid of ideas as their are no passing options and people are pressing you non-stop (which happened to Carrick against Barca and built up a reputation of him as a player who is not as good when pressed).

AgentP

If only he had been technically more gifted, he would have been our captain. I hope we extend his contract over the summer. Even if he is not a starter, he can still play a crucial part in the next 2-3 years.