Andre Silva | Frankfurt striker

Mcking

Surprised he isn't getting more attention. Seems most of his goals has been lost in the Haaland hype.

Struggled after leaving Portugal for Milan, but scored a few on loan at Eintracht Frankfurt last season and has returned a Bundesliga second best this season after joining permanently in September.

22 goals in the league this season, scored the winner against Dortmund today, and has actually outscored Haaland 22-21. Seems to have a decent record with Portugal as well.

He is still 25, and I'm admittedly not big on the Bundesliga, and also not sure about his overall game, but he could be one worth keeping an eye on.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Had no idea he was scoring this much this season. Interesting.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I really liked him early on. Watched him play for Portugal and thought he was the real deal. Wanted us to sign him. He went to Milan and flopped, not sure if that was his doing or Milan’s; but thought I had been completely wrong about him. Glad to see he is at least part of the player I thought he was. Following with interest.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Even Werner can score in Germany though.

Do not want.
Werner was always erratic in front of the goal and would miss absolute sitters. But he had a nice purple patch going last season.
When looking at the last strikers Frankfurt sold (Jovic, Haller :lol:, Rebic) I‘d say, buyers beware!

TheReligion

Abusive
Werner was always erratic in front of the goal and would miss absolute sitters. But he had a nice purple patch going last season.
When looking at the last strikers Frankfurt sold (Jovic, Haller :lol:, Rebic) I‘d say, buyers beware!
Ha ha. Buyers beware. Make sure you get a gift receipt.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I was going to mention Jovic and Haller (though I didn't realise he played for Frankfurt as well)

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I was going to mention Jovic and Haller (though I didn't realise he played for Frankfurt as well)
Jovic is a good player but the Madrid move was just too much/early. Rebic is also good at what he does and has found his level at Milan. Haller was never particularly good so his transfer sum was just stupid. Most football fans in Germany just shook their heads at the fees Frankfurt got for Jovic and Haller.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Benefiting massively from Frankfurt’s system that seems to have sold on 3 duds in a row elsewhere + he already failed at a bigger side already in Milan.

Every chance he’s just bloomed a little later - as is normal with strikers - but I’d be wary like others have said.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Loan with option to buy is what I’d suggest
No chance of happening. Frankfurt either keep him or sell him for a huge price that allows them to get a direct replacement.

Last edited:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Flopped in Italy.
Flipped in Spain.

Scoring bagfuls and in Germany

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Flopped in Italy.
Flipped in Spain.

Scoring bagfuls and in Germany
Christian Fuchs won the PL as a starter. He was crap in Germany. There are examples on both sides.