Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He and Pogba left early for the defeat against Derby, and Pogbas Instagram posts show the both of posing for selfies during the game, seemingly quite indifferent to what was unfolding before them. All made up though, apparently.
Wasn't it shown later that that was earlier in the match when we were winning? Hence Mourinho apparently apologising to Pogba (or getting the media guy to apologise) because of the misunderstanding.

And leaving early? I hadn't actually heard that one before, what time in the match was that? I can't find a single report saying anything about it, which I find incredibly unlikely if they actually did.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
A truly 'unearthed' gem that we might lose if the manager wouldn't get him on the pitch.

He didn't say anything wrong just that it was a misunderstanding and that Jose has a good relationship with the players. The full comments aren't in that sky article.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
We won't see Pereira regardless. He played a wooping 164 minutes despite all the shuffling in the team selection. 135 minutes of those came during the first two match days.

red4ever 79

Should have pushed for a loan again this season. Was criticised on here last season for seeking a move away when Jose needed him. Guy is never going to be given a chance under Mourinho. I personally would like to see him given an opportunity on the RM

Should have pushed for a loan again this season. Was criticised on here last season for seeking a move away when Jose needed him. Guy is never going to be given a chance under Mourinho. I personally would like to see him given an opportunity on the RM
Hopefully he can ride it out till Jose leaves, strongly doubt he'll still be here next season

red4ever 79

Hopefully he can ride it out till Jose leaves, strongly doubt he'll still be here next season
Oh yes fully agree Jose will not be here next season, it's just another year wasted of development for a talented young boy. I personally would prefer to have him Tuanzebe and Forsu Mensah all part of the squad getting opportunities, instead of Jose persisting with Darmian, Jones, Mctomminay

Chelsea 2:2 Man Utd

TheFlagStaysDown

Supports
Shamrock rovers
I only caught last 10 minutes of the game but thought he could defend better, gave too much space to their wide players, had some nice interplay in the middle of the park though. Refreshing to see him getting some minutes and trust. It's really strange with Jose sometimes.

MadDogg

He did quite well when we had the ball. There was one moment where he played some nice one-twos on the right which allowed us to hold the ball and soak up some pressure, in a way where I doubt any of our other options could have done it.

I have to admit I didn't notice how he did defensively the majority of the time.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
I thought he did quite well on the ball in the little time he had. Has a different mentality where he is looking to pass and move forward which is nice.

Devil may care

He was aggressive and got stuck in with the ten minutes he got, didn't get a chance to do much with the ball as we were under pressure for the time he was on.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Looks very assured and relaxed on the ball, doesn’t panic and got us playing in some tight spots. Won’t be long until he plays over Matic I think.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Interesting that he got on before even Sanchez.

Josep Dowling

Was the reason Chelsea scored, gave away a soft free kick which lead to their goal.

Don’t know why Jose insists on wasting time with subs if it affects the flow of the game.

MadDogg

Was the reason Chelsea scored, gave away a soft free kick which lead to their goal.
Bit harsh considering there was a throw-in between the free kick and the goal (admittedly a throw-in they won when we cleared the free kick). Also, was it even a foul? I thought it was a good challenge when I watched it, although Pereira didn't dispute it so maybe not.

luke511

This guy not getting more minutes is frustrating the shit out of me. One of our best players when it comes to playing tight, quick football and he's nowhere to be seen..

This guy not getting more minutes is frustrating the shit out of me. One of our best players when it comes to playing tight, quick football and he's nowhere to be seen..
I feel the same way, I just hope he rides it out till Jose goes.

luke511

Anyone know why he wasn't on the bench today? Injured or is Mourinho shunning another talent like he did with Shaw and Martial until they proved him horribly wrong?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I do feel we need to get him in the team. Not convinced Fred is a better player than him personally, and feel he’ll add more quality to the side alongside Pogba.

Canagel

Should've gone out on loan again. His absence from the squad angers me actually. What more can a player do? He was by far our best player in pre season and then plays one game and a half before getting dropped totally for matic who's been shite and now not even in the squad with players like mctominay being given the spot on the bench. It's sad if there's not a place in our squad for a technically gifted player like andreas even if it's not at DM. He could give us a good option at number 10 or on the RW.

Last edited:

joedirt87

If he doesn't get chances around the holiday fixture pile up he may as well request a transfer. No way Matic is playing in all those games so that should be his chance to impress and be ignored by Mourinho come the new year.

PepsiCola

What does Matic provide over this lad?

How is McTominay a better option, in any way?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
McTominay is tall so Mourinho might prefer him defending corners etc.
Pitty he plays for a manager that values these things over ball playing abilities.

luke511

I reckon it has something to do with Pereira being pally with Pogba during that fiasco last month.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
McTominay is tall so Mourinho might prefer him defending corners etc.
Pitty he plays for a manager that values these things over ball playing abilities.
Fred must have had some leg surgery over the last few weeks to gain 6 inches in height!

Periera doesn't get into any starting 11 we have. Herrera has shown far more in the DM position and would be first to replace Matic.

Status
Not open for further replies.