Foot: Right
Player Agent: Kia Joorabchian
Squad Number: #15
Contract until: 30.06.2023
Contract option: Option for a further year
Date of last contract extension: Mar 12, 2019
Outfitter: Nike​

Last edited:
As far as I know, Pereira was the only senior player available for selection in the friendly against Villa that was not included in the squad - which suggests his agent´s comment about him wanting to leave, has left Pereira out in the dark. For his own sake, I hope he finds a new club, cause I suspect he won´t be playing much for United this season.

Needs to leave, as shown nothing to suggest he’s good enough to be part of a champions league team.

West Brom, West Ham, Brighton, Fulham
This is the level where he will get to play regularly

Hopefully he impresses enough on loan for someone else to buy him, because Lazio ain't paying that much unless he really improves.

Means nothing, other than Martial none of United player wished him luck

Read that he has not trained since joining them, he is having Fever, I hope he gets well soon

Dalot
Smalling
Pereira
Lukaku
Young
Alexis

Serie A teams will be lining up for our deadwood in January. :lol:

Came on today, looked tidy but unambitious, wasted 2 free kicks at the end.

Starts today for Lazio in a front 2 with Immobile.

Had completely forgot about him.

Starts today for Lazio in a front 2 with Immobile.

Had completely forgot about him.
I was just about to say that he hasn't had a sniff recently, but I only glanced at the midfield line and didn't see him. Little I knew he was deployed up top. Strange move by Inzaghi.

Ran 50m to celebrate a goal as if he had scored a winner in the WC final only to be chalked off for offside.

That's not good. If he can't cut it at a mid table club in Italy, than he surly can't cut it at United....time to move him on to any interested buyers.

Never plays he wants to come back
There is no spot for him. Our squad is stacked. We can't even register Rojo, Romero (and Jones the CL squad). Keep him there to at least save wage for few months.

Always maintained the guy is a nothing footballer. The fact that he stinked out our midfield in the first half of last season should be his end here. Valencia reject and now Lazio reject.

Status
Not open for further replies.