Andreas Pereira - SIGNED FOR FULHAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
Thanks for the service. Not good enough. More wage bill cut. That is all.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I think we discussed this few weeks back, i remember I said the club should sell at a reasonable fee, but they need to do it properly, £10m should a good fee to accept according to what's been reported today.

hopefully it's concluded very soon.
£10m is more than €10.5m. I think if we are being offered €10m euros, which is just over £8 million we should bite Flamengo's hands off.

Tallis

Who would have thought that we would make more money from Andreas vs Pogba

It shows how truly awful our board and management were to actually keep playing this guy so much. He doesn’t look even slightly out of place in the Brazilian league, completely his level.

Our competition would never allow standards to drop so much which is why we are where we are. Hopefully this is the end of giving players careers for free.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
It shows how truly awful our board and management were to actually keep playing this guy so much. He doesn’t look even slightly out of place in the Brazilian league, completely his level.

Our competition would never allow standards to drop so much which is why we are where we are. Hopefully this is the end of giving players careers for free.
The sad thing is that for the first half of the 19/20 season he was actually our best option in the #10 role. Of course that was largely due to how incredibly bad our other options (Lingard and Mata) were performing, but to be fair he was actually 'ok' for that period.

It was whenever he was played in the deeper midfield role that he was absolutely terrible. Except in pre-season of course, where he would regularly look quite good.

Trex

The sad thing is that for the first half of the 19/20 season he was actually our best option in the #10 role. Of course that was largely due to how incredibly bad our other options (Lingard and Mata) were performing, but to be fair he was actually 'ok' for that period.

It was whenever he was played in the deeper midfield role that he was absolutely terrible. Except in pre-season of course, where he would regularly look quite good.
Sorry can you remember how many goal contribution he had in that period, he was crap

captaincantona

One of the things we are criminally bad at it seems is giving youth or new players a proper chance at the right time. If they make it great but if not we never move them on for profit.

Andreas should have been gone years ago but truly we never found out his true potential...Henderson is a mental one. Make a decision, don’t pay two top keepers....Jesse should have been gone years ago....Fred was jettisoned for 18 months before we got any value, VDB perfect example, Tuanzebe no hope here but still on the books, Gomes was kept for 18 months longer then he should have been- stagnating and collect useless 5 minute appearances....Cleverly, Richardson, Machida from a few years back. None were ever gonna make it but we’re kept on unnecessarily...Dalot Was bought for good money and jettisoned until necessity has given him a chance over 2 years later, Telles the same....Amad - well what the fuk was that about, Pellistri- same...but then...put them on the bench...spend 70million on Sancho.

we are a fuking shit show.

RR actually relying on Elanga and Dalot and Telles... we will at least know their worth by the end of the season and it will inform our transfer strategy. He is talking about Hannibal and you have to think he is acutely aware of Garners progress, Levitt etc. We are finally seeing a move in the right direction I think....cue the board bringing in Poch and this common sense going out the window.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Sorry can you remember how many goal contribution he had in that period, he was crap
The team as a whole was definitely playing better with him there than the other two, and that was seen both by eye and by results (from memory we were getting literally double the amount of points per game with him at #10 than we were when Lingard and Mata were playing there). Obviously he wasn't good enough that he 'should' have been a starter for us, but he was the best of a bunch of bad options at the time. If he'd maintained that level I wouldn't mind him being kept around as a squad option, but that was as good as it got from him.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
Has he gone yet?. Surely our fax machine is better by now, do Flamengp need a new fax machine themselves :D. I wonder if they are using pigeon messenger by the delay in the move
:wenger::D

Uniquim

Has he gone yet?. Surely our fax machine is better by now, do Flamengp need a new fax machine themselves :D. I wonder if they are using pigeon messenger by the delay in the move
:wenger::D
They're just waiting until after the Supercopa. ESPN Brazil are saying it'll take about 5 days from the deal is made permanent until he is cleared to play, and Flamengo don't want him to miss the game on sunday. Since he's already there on loan he can take part as loan player, and then they'll sign the papers to make it permanent.

Trex

The team as a whole was definitely playing better with him there than the other two, and that was seen both by eye and by results (from memory we were getting literally double the amount of points per game with him at #10 than we were when Lingard and Mata were playing there). Obviously he wasn't good enough that he 'should' have been a starter for us, but he was the best of a bunch of bad options at the time. If he'd maintained that level I wouldn't mind him being kept around as a squad option, but that was as good as it got from him.
Nah even that level wasn't good enough for the bench that's why we went out and signed both Bruno and Van de beek so we could banish both him and Lingard from the team.

0le

I genuinely thought instead that the deal had collapsed when I saw the thread bump. :lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
One of the things we are criminally bad at it seems is giving youth or new players a proper chance at the right time. If they make it great but if not we never move them on for profit.

Andreas should have been gone years ago but truly we never found out his true potential...Henderson is a mental one. Make a decision, don’t pay two top keepers....Jesse should have been gone years ago....Fred was jettisoned for 18 months before we got any value, VDB perfect example, Tuanzebe no hope here but still on the books, Gomes was kept for 18 months longer then he should have been- stagnating and collect useless 5 minute appearances....Cleverly, Richardson, Machida from a few years back. None were ever gonna make it but we’re kept on unnecessarily...Dalot Was bought for good money and jettisoned until necessity has given him a chance over 2 years later, Telles the same....Amad - well what the fuk was that about, Pellistri- same...but then...put them on the bench...spend 70million on Sancho.

we are a fuking shit show.

RR actually relying on Elanga and Dalot and Telles... we will at least know their worth by the end of the season and it will inform our transfer strategy. He is talking about Hannibal and you have to think he is acutely aware of Garners progress, Levitt etc. We are finally seeing a move in the right direction I think....cue the board bringing in Poch and this common sense going out the window.
Fortunately RR will have input on the new coach

Mickson

Pereira was subbed off in the 40th minute in the last game and the fans are going wild about buying him. I saw an article in the Brazilian press that said Pereira should seek psychological advice. Just make the deal before they realize that he's not worth the fee.

Rake

Pereira was subbed off in the 40th minute in the last game and the fans are going wild about buying him. I saw an article in the Brazilian press that said Pereira should seek psychological advice. Just make the deal before they realize that he's not worth the fee.
Wow... Did he score three own goals or something?

Mickson

Wow... Did he score three own goals or something?
He made a big mistake in a cup final that made them lose the game. Since then, he has had supporters against him. Apparently, he was very poor last time out, got booked, and then subbed off after 40 minutes while trailing, and then they turned it around and won in the second half. £9-10M is a lot of money for them, so I can understand their reaction.

Rake

He made a big mistake in a cup final that made them lose the game. Since then, he has had supporters against him. Apparently, he was very poor last time out, got booked, and then subbed off after 40 minutes while trailing, and then they turned it around and won in the second half. £9-10M is a lot of money for them, so I can understand their reaction.
Seems like he had a shocker. Since they are (supposedly) willing to pay, surely he was doing well for them at some point?

As other have said, he has no future here. Better sell him asap.

Santos J

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The journo is a shit source but all the Flamengo fans are basically saying "I was going to celebrate until I saw who wrote it" so I don't think they're that keen on having him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.