Andreas Schjelderup (The next Haaland)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Just turned 18 and he's ripping apart the Danish league. Can play CF/LW/CAM. He rejected Liverpool last year and now he's linked to them again along with Arsenal. He'll probably end up at Ajax and then sold on for 80m.

Olmer

Please no. One Haaland is already one too many :D

HookedOnAPhelan

Has Roy Keane ever done his dad's knee or do we stand a chance with this one?

Last edited:

Ekeke

Posting to be quoted in 5 years when it turns out he doesn't score 3 hatricks in 3 premier league games

Thiagoal

Five goals in ten games? Haaland would have had 50 in ten in the Danish league… at least

AdNani

How can someone be the next Haaland when the current Haaland is 22

Chief123

I’ve seen Rashford score goals like this. Only 5 goals in 10 games?

Samid

Is he a striker? How is five goals in 10 games (including a brace, so 4 in 9 otherwise) “ripping a league apart”?
Not every tweet posted on a forum is chronologically! 7 in 11 and he’s the top scorer.

Right now he’s thriving as a LW but the consensus seems to be that he’ll end up centrally. I think false 9.

Basso

Absolute mental how many offensive players Norway are producing suddenly.
Just need some defenders and they have a chance to go far in the 2026-2030 tournaments.

croadyman

How on earth is this lad the next Haaland. He’s a wide player and about a foot shorter than Haaland. Literally no similarity outside of being Norwegian.
Yeah sadly we won't find a player who can produce anywhere near that level of goals

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Why sign the 18 y.o next Halaand when you can sign every baby born in Norway for 100k.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
They have different styles, how can he be considered the next Haaland (who is barely starting his career btw)? This guy seems more like a forward who can drop deep and dictate the play.

Real_Knut

Dubbing him a "New Haaland" is of course rubbish, based only on being a good footballer from Norway. We don't have many good footballers though, so the comparison is understandable, I guess. There are very few similarities beyond both being attacking players though.

Just for the comparison, he is 4 years younger than Haaland. 4 Years ago, Haaland was at Molde and had just made the striker position his there. His scoring rate was very similar to Andreas Schjelderups.

Last edited:

Handré1990

What happened to that guy? He looked rapid in highlights I saw when he was at the team in Yellow. Then he goes to Milan and it looked like he was running in sand.
Won the EL with Frankfurt last season. He’ll be an OK pro, nothing special I think. He has a few nice traits when on form, (dribbling, combination play, finishing).

Sea-Cow

Won the EL with Frankfurt last season. He’ll be an OK pro, nothing special I think. He has a few nice traits when on form, (dribbling, combination play, finishing).
Cheers. He is a good example of why I should hold my tongue on posting about the next big thing after I see a few clips on Twitter...

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Why does he have 2004 after his name like some sort of Phoenix club

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
We should sign him if only so we can chant Schjelderup in the style of Ante Up by M.O.P.

Handré1990

Cheers. He is a good example of why I should hold my tongue on posting about the next big thing after I see a few clips on Twitter...
I think he made a poor choice going directly to Milan. He has flair as well, which isn’t exactly overflowing nowadays in football. He did very well in the Bodø Glimt setup vs teams several levels (on paper) above them. He could still have a very good career mind, but not at the very top imo.

11 forwards

Supports
Rosenborg
What happened to that guy? He looked rapid in highlights I saw when he was at the team in Yellow. Then he goes to Milan and it looked like he was running in sand.
Frankfurt loaned him to Gent, because of a sort of Bundesliga light. But he's mostly benched in Belgium too, so I wonder what's going on.

Ekeke

Still young at 22 but clearly not that good at this point. Looked dangerous in a weaker league, hasnt recaptured it anywhere else

Samid

He'll probably end up at Ajax and then sold on for 80m.
Forget Ajax. Benfica is now the meta.

Benfica negotiates the signing of winger Andreas Schjelderup, reveals @abolapt

He's 18 years old, he's the top scorer in the Danish league. Rui Pedro Braz has already been to Denmark in negotiations.