Angelino on Man United: "Sometimes they’re world class, sometimes they’re average"

Acquire Me

We can be world class and we can be average as feck. This even happens during one single match. It’s exhausting and beautiful to witness at the same time.

The solution is clearly, for me anyway, mentality. We need players with mentality like Bruno.

Web of Bissaka

Wrong.
"Sometimes they're world class, many times they're average"

Today's game reflected that - 20 mins of WC moments, and a shit 70 mins.
Expand that to the whole of last season and before that.
It's continuing to this season and ongoing.

TheLord

Overrated opinion. A fairer assessment would be, "Usually average, rarely world-class".

0le

Nearly always shit with rare moments of brilliance.

Giggs86

More like a heavy pile of shit that is carried on the back of Bruno who is slowly dying for everyone's sins while performing miracles.

thatsme

Your best level now is certainly higher than at any time since the departure of Fergie. So, the fact that you are now reaching those levels must surely be a sign of real progress.
The consistency and mental lapses which are costing you at the moment, should be something that will be fixed over time.
I'd much rather see my team showing they have the potential to be real high quality, than have one that is just consistent, pragmatic, functional but not with any potential for being more than that.

Ole, along with Arteta and Lampard, need to be given a proper amount of time to build something and none of them have had any where near that amount of time yet.

Reactions: golden_blunder

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
:lol: It's so to the point and honest you can't help loving it. It really resonates with me after watching United the last few games of last season and the start of this one.