Angelino (RB Leipzig).

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Thought for a while he's a very good full back in the making. Great amount of pace, can constantly overlap and hits in a terrific cross. And chips in with goals.

Been looking at Man. City's use of him and it's a bit odd. Were loaning him out when he was young which was understandable. Then they sold him to PSV, re-signed him after a year, he didn't play that much and they've loaned him to Leipzig for last 18 months. All while left back remains one of the weakest positions in their 11.

Also surprised Spain haven't capped him at senior level yet but suspect that will change in March.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He's not a RB, he's an LB.

Minkaro

I'm sure there's an actor who looks like him (except with hair), and it's really been annoying me.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Was quality today, capitalized on awbs shit positioning in the 1st half and had good end product
should have had another assist for forsberg

BlahRules

We made him look good. I dont know why you would give acre of space to their only attacking width outlet.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Great first touch, excellent crossing and has a wicked shot. Everything we wanted in AWB

padr81

Supports
Man City
Can't defend at all which is why Leipzig play him so high, at City he was simply re-signed because we needed a HG player. Very good footballer but I think wingback is as deep as he should play.

Sanchez7

The coach has recognised his strenghts(attacking, crossing) and weaknesses(defending) and is playing him in a system that optimises them.