'Another crisis. As we like to see from the outside' TNT Sports to the Man Utd manager

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Who is that cnut asking the question? Ban him forever.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
ten Hag needs to command some respect and get people like this put on the list, proverbial head on a spike so others don't feel bold enough to overstep the mark like this.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Idiot reporter. ETH answered that well.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Love that response.

m1tch

Do you think he meant to say "how we like to describe it from the outside"?

Ludens the Red

Who is that cnut asking the question? Ban him forever.

What a weird thing to say. Who even is the cnut that is interviewing him?
Sounds like Matt Smith who’s a Liverpool fan. Still quite amazing to say that to a manager as a ‘neutral’ reporter. Ten Hag should never allow him in on an interview again. As fergie would have done. without him grovelling at least.
It’s a shame our team is kinda shit otherwise would be a great tonic for them.

TrueRed79

What an unbelievably thick thing to say to a managers face. Punch worthy in fact. Yeah we like to see you in crisis so that you can lose one of the most prestigious jobs in world sports. What an absolute cnut! Ban him and make it public.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
This is why most members of the media deserve nothing but absolute contempt from managers during interviews.

You have access to one of the top minds in football and you ask him this shit?? Really?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Wonder if he’d have said the same to Fergie. The same man who refused to speak to the bbc for nearly a decade, and told a paper to feck off because they correctly reported we were after Wesley Sneijder.

He’d have made the journo phone his boss and tell him why TNT weren’t welcome at Old Trafford. Simpler times.

Jacko21

This is Matt Smith right? I sort of know what he was trying to say, but was clumsy with his phrasing and then stumbled again when challenged by Ten Hag.

GlasgowCeltic

That’s definitely Matt Smith, he’s been floating around the outskirts of English footballing presenting for 20 years doing the games no one’s interested in on itv4 and the like

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
This is Matt Smith right? I sort of know what he was trying to say, but was clumsy with his phrasing and then stumbled again when challenged by Ten Hag.
As @Ludens the Red said: He's a Liverpool fan. What happened wasn't clumsy. It was a Freudian slip. He just allowed what he was thinking to slip out, then tried to salvage it.

Its incredible he felt so comfortable to do it though. Can you imagine him having had the cojones to do that to Sir Alex?

As others have said, the club has let itself become a soft touch. You see it in the way the refs treat us. Its the easy call to go against United now, cos the likes of Pep and Klopp are more likely to let you know about it if you cross them.

Its time to bring back some of the old stuff. Karen Shotbolt should be on the phone to TNT letting them know what access their people will or, more appropriately, won't be having going forward.

Andy_Cole

Playing Devils advocate but I don’t think the journalist meant it like that. I think he meant ‘we like to call it a crisis’ rather than ‘we like you’re in a crisis’.

Ludens the Red

Playing Devils advocate but I don’t think the journalist meant it like that. I think he meant ‘we like to call it a crisis’ rather than ‘we like you’re in a crisis’.
Nah, he’s a Liverpool fan and a scouser, just accidentally got caught saying what he meant. But he’s got the confidence to do it cos there’s feck all we’ll do about it.