'Another crisis. As we like to see from the outside' TNT Sports to the Man Utd manager

the_cliff

Do you think he meant to say "how we like to describe it from the outside"?
I thought that too. How we like to say on the outside.

But then when ETH said you like it huh he said well, yeah and got embarrassed, so it rules that out.

RedDevil@84

Reddit says it was a TNT journalist. At least he accepts it, unlike the Sky and BT.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
ten Hag needs to command some respect and get people like this put on the list, proverbial head on a spike so others don't feel bold enough to overstep the mark like this.
They don't respect him because his head is larger than his shoulders. He needs to spend more time in the club's gym.

Superunknown

Erik should have hit him harder with the classic "u feckin wot, m8?"

Cheeky bastard asking that question. Deserves a kicking.

KjaAnd

More confirmation that the media is biased against us. Not necessarily because they hate us (well, some do), but due to the clicks negative stories about us generate.

Tyrion

I'm watching TNT and they're shouting for Newcastle, moaning about ref decisions against them and saying they hope PSG miss. It's like listening to a fan channel.

Contrast that coverage with that interview.

SER19

so would this pisspot weasel ever say the same to the other bald manager in manchester? or would he get his tongue out of his arse long enough?

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss

Woodzy

Do you think he meant to say "how we like to describe it from the outside"?
Yes, I think so, but also it’s fairly obvious the media love the club being in crisis so he would have been feeling that way regardless

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
It did occur to me on Sunday how much we disappointed them all by upsetting their narrative. All week they were rubbing their hands about how tough it would be against a ‘charged up’ Everton and we really spoilt their happy ending. Pricks.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
EtH looks so skinny here. He doesn’t look that skinny on the touch line.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I doubt SAF would have banned someone for that, just basucally called them an idiot to their face instead. Bannings were generally for people who made up lies then published them. Everyone else would get told off like a child and have to sit there in silence and take it.

Still love that prezzer where he takes them all to task on "your job is to tell the truth" and pretty much calls them all shite journalists, and not one of them has a thing to say back because they know he's right.

Although the "you, fatty" LVG one is just as gold

Oranges038

Fair question.

Bad answer from ETH, there was no build up, structure or pattern to it, just words blurted out. Should be able to make his those words work better they are mostly his words, he learned them all.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
I would literally play that on a loop in the dressing room, us against the world

iHicksy

Wonder if he’d have said the same to Fergie. The same man who refused to speak to the bbc for nearly a decade, and told a paper to feck off because they correctly reported we were after Wesley Sneijder.

He’d have made the journo phone his boss and tell him why TNT weren’t welcome at Old Trafford. Simpler times.
My absolute fav thing about this is that i'm pretty sure they started to fine him every time he refused to do a post match interview with the BBC - so every single week for seven years. And he was just like "nawh, feck you".

b82REZ

Fair question.

Bad answer from ETH, there was no build up, structure or pattern to it, just words blurted out. Should be able to make his those words work better they are mostly his words, he learned them all.
Even more so when you see Ange come in and immediately make his words work properly. Unacceptable from ten Hag.

RedUnited86

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly got sacked? A business big enough that it's listed on the NYSE goes back to square one. Back to square one! It's rudderless without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Matt. I am the danger. A team loses and a manager gets sacked, and you think that of me? No. I get managers sacked!

ShinjiNinja26

The mask slipped, ABU showing his true colours. We really need to get our shit together as a club, these cnuts are becoming more brazen by the day.