2020: Snoop Dogg
2023: Just Dogg

2020: Eminem
2023: M & M

2020: Dr. Dre
2023: Dr. Evil's Mini Me

Evolutions and all that.

arthurka

We ruin all players so there isn't anything wrong here at all. Pele, Messi and Maradona would become Fred, McT and Kleberson within weeks.

LuckyScout78

If i don't remember wrong. I think i switched my mind to Raphinha. When Raphinha was still at Leeds.

Like Sancho. I was blinded by the "flashy skills". But later i realised that i prefer players and attacking players that "keep it simple" and have more higher "end product = effective attacking players. "Goal focusing "players

Antony like Sancho. I was impressed by Sancho when he was at Dortmund. But i thought i changed my mind too.

From now on. I have learned the lesson. Not blinded by the "flashy skills" anymore. BUT....if you are new Ronaldinho or Brazil Ronaldo. Those who had the whole packet. But top skills on the ball and top end product = sharpness in front of goal. I will take both part of the skill set.

Yes, is some of the trap we can fall into. Football deliver out points not by style, but about scoring more goals to lead your team to win the match. End product skill and level is all what matters.