Antwerp’s Didier Lamkel Ze arrives to training in Anderlecht shirt to force a move

SAFMUTD

Next level disrespect, shouldn't be sold but forced to rot in the reserves until his contract expires.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...issues-grovelling-apology-fight-security.html

For anyone who doesn’t know, Anderlecht are Antwerp’s arch-rivals.

Anyway, wow :lol:
Anderlecht and Antwerp aren't even rivals, let alone arch rivals - don't know where you got that from.

Just another dick move by the idiot that is Lamkel Zé. Genius on the field sometimes but unmanageable as a player and a person. Antwerp has a new trainer now so remains to be seen what their plans with him will be.

TsuWave

Didn’t Pogba don a Juve shirt recently in a lockdown?? I think in support of someone who was injured though.
Pogba was wearing a Juve shirt at home in support of a friend that had caught Covid IIRC. Zaha has previously uploaded videos to his IG of him doing keep-ups wearing Bailly’s United shirt at home. Those instances are nowhere near what has happened here.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Pogba was wearing a Juve shirt at home in support of a friend that had caught Covid IIRC. Zaha has previously uploaded videos to his IG of him doing keep-ups wearing Bailly’s United shirt at home. Those instances are nowhere near what has happened here.
Blaise Matuidi, indeed.

patty123

I remember ince posing in our shirt months before he joined, christ the spammers fans still abuse him and rightly so for it to this day nearly 30 yrs later.

Ramos

He was wearing Yannick Bolasie's (remember him?) old Anderlechtshirt. But Anderlecht and Antwerp aren't rivals. They're more like United and Everton.

Antwerp's rivals are Beerschot, club from the same city. He threatened to wear their shirt next, but police advised against it as he could get hurt.

RashyForPM

Anderlecht and Antwerp aren't even rivals, let alone arch rivals - don't know where you got that from.

Just another dick move by the idiot that is Lamkel Zé. Genius on the field sometimes but unmanageable as a player and a person. Antwerp has a new trainer now so remains to be seen what their plans with him will be.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55560824

The bloody BBC and social media outlets like SportBible :mad: Twats :lol:

Anyway, as a Belgian, do you think he’ll get sacked or thrown into the reserves? Surely the fans and manager wouldn’t tolerate him playing again after that.

Deery

Dreary
They should terminate his contract on grounds of being a massive twat.

I’d love to see the meltdown if Pogba rocked up in a Liverpool top asking to join Juve..

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
That's actually a bit surprising since I've always gotten the impression that he was a bit pissed off at the club for how his time here went (not that I necessarily blame him).

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55560824

The bloody BBC and social media outlets like SportBible :mad: Twats :lol:

Anyway, as a Belgian, do you think he’ll get sacked or thrown into the reserves? Surely the fans and manager wouldn’t tolerate him playing again after that.
I don't really follow Belgian football all that closely. But the reason why he wasn't let in by security is not because of the Anderlecht jersey, but because only members of the first team were allowed in the building at that moment and Lamkel Ze has already been sent to the reserves (who weren't due to train until in the afternoon).

Don't think the fans care too much because it's only Anderlecht, but if that was a Beerschot jersey he'd be done for sure. The new manager (ex-Anderlecht by the way) said that he still considers him to be part of the club or something along those lines, but I don't really know what will happen with him. If he really has set his sights on a transfer, then he'll be too stubborn to play for the club again even if they want him to (I think).

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
Believe me, we're all fed up with this guy. He had some great games last season, but he's just a loose cannon and a clown.

He cost us a top 3 finish last season by getting send off for hitting a guy after scoring the match winner (and missing the rest of the play offs). He also notoriously got send off 10 minutes after coming on for kicking a random guy in a friendly against an amateur team.

These current shenanigans are due to the fact he had an agreement with a Greek club, but since they won't pay any transfer sum, Antwerp is blocking the transfer.

He threatened to wear a Beerschot (our Liverpool) jersey next, but must have read some of the social media responses (people threatening to run him over, etc), judging by his grovelling apology.

Acole9

Outstanding
I'm sure Tevez got in trouble for wearing a United shirt when he was at Corinthians.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford

I imagine if he had turned up in a Beersh*t shirt he'd be fleeing the country by now - now there's a fun rivalry :)

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I'm sure Tevez got in trouble for wearing a United shirt when he was at Corinthians.
I recall this but a quick google search didn’t find much and I thought I was making it up. Anyone know why he did this? Were we even linked with him then?

Robertd0803

I’d love to see the meltdown if Pogba rocked up in a Liverpool top asking to join Juve..
Heinze still isnt looked very favourably upon by a large section of fans for trying to move to Liverpool and that was over a decade ago.

Acole9

Outstanding
I recall this but a quick google search didn’t find much and I thought I was making it up. Anyone know why he did this? Were we even linked with him then?
I can't be assed to look but I'm sure it was because he was sponsored by Nike and they had provided him with the shirt. I'm not sure if he was trying to leave (Probably was because he constantly changed teams) don't believe he was linked to us.