Any United fan who was still watching them lift the trophy

Retirantmobs

Stokke Stalker - smells of fish
Shane Bluck said:
Nope, it was pretty much behind the goal.

Others saw it, however they were looking out for it.
The only one i saw was hanging over the hoardings. Will look out for it on MOTD later.

Keane16

Redcafe Minister for Guinness Therapy
Jaapster said:
No Andy you are wrong on this mate!
you take it you you feel the pain and when United lift it again ,it makes it feel so much sweeter,i made my 9 year old watch it so he could feel the hurt
switching off makes it easier,i watched them feckers lift the trophy so i can feel so much better when we lift it again.
you are so right on so many things about United mate but this time you are fecking wrong take it in,take the shit that then glory hunting cnuts take .
i have done this all my life i watched southampton beat United
i watched Alan sunderland score against United and we lost!

Being a United fan means taking the good with the bad
God it hurt! but when United lift it again it will make it so much sweeter
UNITED TILL THE DAY I feckING DIE
You're right. I watched it like I watched Arsenal lift the FA Cup last year.

It's piss.....but it's all going in. Remember what Roy Keane says...'be bitter Roy, otherwise, you're going nowhere.'

Plus, I think think it's a bit girly not to watch it, we are fecking men after all.

Wales Wizard

I must the most miserable one. I was working in a bar at that time. It is very hard to avoid looking screen all the time when I walking around.

Shane B

Not Fat, Old, Racist or Scouse
Wales Wizard said:
I must the most miserable one. I was working in a bar at that time. It is very hard to avoid looking screen all the time when I walking around.
That does not sound like a Welsh accent, it sounds a bit far east?

GattoPardo

Good grief!
You yellow-livered bunch of tossers!
How do you survive being soccer fans?! its not for the faint-hearted and I'm afraid none of you are up to IT.
iF you arent able to pipe down and bite the bullet when the going gets tough you should just all go home and grow friggin' daffodils in ceramic pots like my gran!

whinning wusses the lot of you!

marcus agrippa

GattoPardo said:
Good grief!
You yellow-livered bunch of tossers!
How do you survive being soccer fans?! its not for the faint-hearted and I'm afraid none of you are up to IT.
iF you arent able to pipe down and bite the bullet when the going gets tough you should just all go home and grow friggin' daffodils in ceramic pots like my gran!

whinning wusses the lot of you!
i'm no 'soccer' fan myself...