Anyone else agree with me on this?

BlueHaze

Okay so this thread is really not an opinion from me it's just pure truth. We all know the main issue with this club is the ownership and it's not just about signings actually far from it. Let's just state the fact that we are 3 months away from 2021 and we still have no DoF but instead two bankers in charge of the important decisions taken. Let's be honest here they are not serious about anything. My point is if all goes to hell maybe we will make enough losses financially to the point where they are forced to sell but then there is the issue of not knowing if the new owners would be any better.

My point still stands though the root issue is the shambolic and damaging way in which this club is run. I know there is already a thread on Woodward and the Glazers but I genuinely want to know how many of you who think the same. I see feck all changing until they are gone and I don't want this to be about Ole, I already have my opinion on him and we would witness the same shit regardless of who would be the manager anyway. The honorable history of our club is being shat on by these lot and we deserve so much better.

I'm fully prepared to take whatever it takes for them to be gone even if it meant a whole reset of the club.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It will be a while before the club become unprofitable but if they were forced to leave due to finances it would mean the club is in a truly terrible state (not even comparable to now).

BlueHaze

It will be a while before the club become unprofitable but if they were forced to leave due to finances it would mean the club is in a truly terrible state (not even comparable to now).
True but we have already made big losses with the covid stuff and all that and if it carries on maybe we are not far away from such a scenario.

ROFLUTION

Well.. whatever it takes, is probably the only solution to this cancer of our club.

Do a strike and block the doors to Woodward's door/gates tonight to send him a signal and force him back and do vital signings. He's even sitting at the game watching the shitshow, while he should be busy on the phones.

Who seriously wastes 2 precious hours, 24 hours before the window shuts, when we're in such shambles? A completely selfserving idiot, who doesn't even have the balls to back down and let a better CEO do a decent job.

BlueHaze

Well.. whatever it takes, is probably the only solution to this cancer of our club.

Do a strike and block the doors to Woodward's door/gates tonight to send him a signal and force him back and do vital signings. He's even sitting at the game watching the shitshow, while he should be busy on the phones.

Who seriously wastes 2 precious hours, 24 hours before the window shuts, when we're in such shambles? A completely selfserving idiot, who doesn't even have the balls to back down and let a better CEO do a decent job.
Absolutely despise how every time we are losing the cameras are constantly on him with his smug face. I don't care anymore and people can call me a shit supporter and whatever they want but the fact is having them in charge is more damaging long term than a season or two with massive financial loss resulting in them finally leaving. People keep living in this dream world where they think some messiah will come in and make us title contenders.