Gaming Apex Legends (PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series)

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Octanes are the worst fecking players. Just speeding off on their own and getting killed. Idiots.
A good Octane can be so good for the team though. The jump pad is also incredibly fun.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
People just want action. It can be annoying but it’s a great way to improve your skill. The best thing you can do is play this game with a few friends, much more enjoyable experience.
Not that many in real life friends to play with anymore, i'm getting old :P
Gaming is still the only thing that makes my brains shut up for a while(ADHD), so i guess i either have to just learn to enjoy playing the game in the lobby, or find some randoms i like playing with and add them.

I come from a Quake background, so i am used to high speed and intense fights, but i prefer the more tactical approach.
Drop somewhere safe, and push from there, not loot for 17 minutes ;)

Octanes are the worst fecking players. Just speeding off on their own and getting killed. Idiots.
You must not forget that the main reason they have the ability (in their head) is so they can run past teammates and loot the good shit first, cause then they get stronger and can run in alone and solo a squad... or try to.
So many times i'm jogging over to a box, and an Ocnutane sprints past me, opens it and loot all that's inside, even attachments they can't use.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
You must not forget that the main reason they have the ability (in their head) is so they can run past teammates and loot the good shit first, cause then they get stronger and can run in alone and solo a squad... or try to.
So many times i'm jogging over to a box, and an Ocnutane sprints past me, opens it and loot all that's inside, even attachments they can't use.
One of the reasons why I main Loba.

I can't be arsed scrounging around for ammo, attachments and meds. Just pop the shop (away from teammates so I get the good shit first) and away I go.

Grylte

One of the reasons why I main Loba.

I can't be arsed scrounging around for ammo, attachments and meds. Just pop the shop (away from teammates so I get the good shit first) and away I go.
Yeah, i like Loba, except from when she's on my team, i see a good item, and then she joinks it from the shop hidden away in a dark corner! :mad:

I prefer playing Mirage or Pathfinder, Mirage for ranked so i can get out of trouble if needed, and Pathy mainly in unranked because the movement is so fun!
I played Caustic 2 seasons ago and last season changed to Mirage halfway - Mirage has some great lines, i still laugh at them :lol:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Why do people just land in their own and go and do their own thing? What do they hope to achieve?
They think they're a "pro gamer." It's great when they get attacked on their own and run back to the other two sensible teammates...

But 9 times out of 10 they just die.

Grylte

They think they're a "pro gamer." It's great when they get attacked on their own and run back to the other two sensible teammates...

But 9 times out of 10 they just die.
I love how many just start shooting from 400 meters, or charge in like you say, to give away the position, instead of waiting for the better opportunity.

BluesJr

New season out now.

New Arenas mode for anyone who doesn’t like BR. Great quick fun.

Grylte

New season out now.

New Arenas mode for anyone who doesn’t like BR. Great quick fun.
Was fun yesterday when i had none of my things, and only 6 legends to chose from...

Not the smoothest start they've had to a new season.

I do like the PK being back on the ground, i used to be shit with it, but today it's been pretty good for me :)

BluesJr

Was fun yesterday when i had none of my things, and only 6 legends to chose from...

Not the smoothest start they've had to a new season.

I do like the PK being back on the ground, i used to be shit with it, but today it's been pretty good for me :)
Yeah not great but all is well today. Really satisfying gun to use and a true Apex gun. So fun.

Grylte

You mean lifetime?

Don't think i want to even check :lol:

Grylte

I’m on about 6.2k in total. Played about 1,000 on Xbox and upto 5.17k on PlayStation.
I started week 1, and have been lvl 500 for a while, even if i didn't play much for about 3 seasons :P

Not going to start a discussion about PC vs console, but i honestly can not understand how it's possible to move and aim smoothly with the stick things!!

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I started week 1, and have been lvl 500 for a while, even if i didn't play much for about 3 seasons :P

Not going to start a discussion about PC vs console, but i honestly can not understand how it's possible to move and aim smoothly with the stick things!!
Haha I suppose it’s just what you’re used to, I haven’t games on PC’s since the days of Morrowind so it’s just second nature to me!

Grylte

Haha I suppose it’s just what you’re used to, I haven’t games on PC’s since the days of Morrowind so it’s just second nature to me!
I started online gaming with Quake 1 and then over to Quake 3 in the 90s, to change from pc to console seems absolutely bonkers!
And i know some have done it, and i have even played quite a bit with a guy who uses controller on pc.... insane.

BluesJr

Back button attachment on the PS4 controller is your answer. Class.

Grylte

10.3k games :P
542 win
2.07k top 5s.

Bang on 1.00 k/dr

Safe to say i'm not the most aggressive player, i prefer the more tactical approach.
I really, really hate when people drop the first second just to land on a p2020 next to a guy who lands on a mastiff/pk every fecking time!
Just drop relatively safe, close to hot zone, and push when they are getting low.... Unfortunately i mostly play with pugs, so it's impossible to get that idea through.

BluesJr

Think I’m on something like 6k games but I’ll check when I get on later.

Having ranked back on WE feels so good. It’s the best map in terms of balance etc. Far less bullshit happens on that map.

Anyone got a good arenas streak going? I’m on 9.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

They nerfed it within one week of release. That tells you how broken it is. Never encountered such a bullshit weapon in a game. Makes you wonder if they did any testing on it.

Grylte

Good then i can go back to my R-99/Wingman or R-301/PK combo and not feel that i HAVE to use spitty or bocek..

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The matchmaking is completely broken. 50% of my games are me on my own or with one other.

This is a very active game. There is no reason why squads should be down people.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

They nerfed it within one week of release. That tells you how broken it is. Never encountered such a bullshit weapon in a game. Makes you wonder if they did any testing on it.
companies often make new weapons/characters OP on purpose to build hype and get people coming to the game to try it out, then once the hype dies nerf it.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Had my best ever game last night. Proud of that!

I don't understand how people get 20 kill badges and 4k damage badges. It felt like I was fighting for the entirety of that game and still only got 12 kills and not even 2500 damage.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Had my best ever game last night. Proud of that!

I don't understand how people get 20 kill badges and 4k damage badges. It felt like I was fighting for the entirety of that game and still only got 12 kills and not even 2500 damage.
Nice. Think my record is 15.

Got back into it over the last couple of weeks. Feel like Olympus is my favourite map now ahead of WE and KC. Grown on me massively.