Gaming Apex Legends (PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series)

Bosws87

Don't really watch apex streamers, watched a little of shiv but his accent and personality just grates on me, i am enjoying that all the big warzone streamers are slowly migrating though!

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I don't get the appeal of warzone. Way to many people with all the drop ins etc.
Apex for me is by far the most polished of all the BRs.
I just dont have people to play with regular enough

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
I’ve no idea what that second paragraph means.
The game's most successful pro player is this guy: https://liquipedia.net/apexlegends/ImperialHal
He's got a controlled god on his team, Snip3down, who himself is an ex Halo champ.

I've stayed up nights to watch ALGS tourneys. :lol:

There's this another guy called Aceu who plays solo near West Fragment, a particular building. He has insane movement, tap strafes, game sense - just watch a video:

Bosws87

I don't get the appeal of warzone. Way to many people with all the drop ins etc.
Apex for me is by far the most polished of all the BRs.
I just dont have people to play with regular enough
I just play on my own same boat, tried saying i'll play with other people on here but i think secretly the console guys don't like the mouse users they are just too polite to tell me :lol:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
The game's most successful pro player is this guy: https://liquipedia.net/apexlegends/ImperialHal
He's got a controlled god on his team, Snip3down, who himself is an ex Halo champ.

I've stayed up nights to watch ALGS tourneys. :lol:

There's this another guy called Aceu who plays solo near West Fragment, a particular building. He has insane movement, tap strafes, game sense - just watch a video:

I suddenly feel wholly inadequate

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I just play on my own same boat, tried saying i'll play with other people on here but i think secretly the console guys don't like the mouse users they are just too polite to tell me :lol:
Yeah to be fair, the PC side of it is a different animal all together. I have the joys of being on the PC, so it's great getting absolutely twatted by some people!

Bosws87

Yeah to be fair, the PC side of it is a different animal all together. I have the joys of being on the PC, so it's great getting absolutely twatted by some people!
I totally agree, no qualms with people not wanting to play against other pc users as i know the advantage is huge!

Bosws87

I don't know how to find out my origin name as i play through steam so i would need to add your names drop them in here and ill add them when im on later.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Seer is complete bullshit.

Heartbeat tracker, a tactical wall hack and a colossal dome of wall hacks for an ultimate. They have chimps balancing this game.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship

Heartbeat tracker, a tactical wall hack and a colossal dome of wall hacks for an ultimate. They have chimps balancing this game.
They'll nerf him soon I imagine. They said at some poinf that releasing an OP legend makes balancing easier than an underpowered one.

Bosws87

I'd make it that the heartbeat and ultimate only work when people are sprinting, it would make it a lot more of a tactical element to the ability.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout

Yeah I only had a couple of games last night but he’s definitely way OP, but most new legends start out that way I think.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I'd be up for some games too, playing on PC.
Pubs, ranked, arena, anything, really. Have a month now where i'll just be sitting and waiting for New World, so will have a lot of time :P

Think my name on Origin is Slip_fs - can see if i can set up a room for us on the Caf discord, Damien made me admin there.

Ninja edit: European servers.

Last edited:

Kaos

Just finished a game with 18 kills and around 3.8k damage, so close to getting both those filthy badges :(

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Just finished a game with 18 kills and around 3.8k damage, so close to getting both those filthy badges :(
I was really happy now, played in a 2 man team, last dude left at the beginning, and we won.
I respawned my teammate, who did 524 dmg and had 1 kills, 4 times, and revived him 1.
Had 2.5k dmg and 10 kills, was going to go in here and brag, and then you post that! Party pooper! :lol:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I got the 20 kill badge on Octane last night but was 340 damage off the 4K. Nightmare.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I am never reviving an Octane again, I don't care how detrimental it is to the team. They can piss off and die (in-game).

Picked one up, twice, then I died and he wouldn't pick up my banner. Toxic cnuts.

Kaos

@Kaos is good at games
You're just bad. I saw your clip above <3.

I got the 20 kill badge on Octane last night but was 340 damage off the 4K. Nightmare.
I hate you. I've been hunting both those illusive badges pretty much since launch but always fall a kill or two short and 1k damage give or take everytime. Maybe I'm just bad like @esmufc07

Kaos

I am never reviving an Octane again, I don't care how detrimental it is to the team. They can piss off and die (in-game).

Picked one up, twice, then I died and he wouldn't pick up my banner. Toxic cnuts.
Yeah Octanes have overtaken Wraith with the toxic factor. I'd gotten used to reviving wraiths only to hear "phasing" where they ceremoniously piss off and leave the rest of us to die. That's if they haven't already quit after being downed following a solo hot jump. Octane's are just as bad with their 'faster faster faster' into an early lobby trip too.

The best teammates I've had have been Cryptos tbh. I mean he's a gutter tier legend so its pretty rare I get grouped with one, but they've always tended to be super on it, proactively scanning, cracking shields and just being all round wholesome bros.

Kaos

I was really happy now, played in a 2 man team, last dude left at the beginning, and we won.
I respawned my teammate, who did 524 dmg and had 1 kills, 4 times, and revived him 1.
Had 2.5k dmg and 10 kills, was going to go in here and brag, and then you post that! Party pooper! :lol:
That's pretty good tbh.

If you really want to pad your stats and get a filthy game with lots of kills and damage, then I'd wait a few weeks for the ranked games to properly balance and put players in their appropriate tier, and then jump onto a bronze/silver/gold lobby where you'll be murdering all the bots :drool:

You could also just 'smurf' by creating a new account and being placed in lobbies with newer/less skilled players, but that would make you a bit of a weirdo.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Yeah Octanes have overtaken Wraith with the toxic factor. I'd gotten used to reviving wraiths only to hear "phasing" where they ceremoniously piss off and leave the rest of us to die. That's if they haven't already quit after being downed following a solo hot jump. Octane's are just as bad with their 'faster faster faster' into an early lobby trip too.

The best teammates I've had have been Cryptos tbh. I mean he's a gutter tier legend so its pretty rare I get grouped with one, but they've always tended to be super on it, proactively scanning, cracking shields and just being all round wholesome bros.
Because Apex staff can't balance for shit. Seer's Tactical vs Crypto's Ultimate...

Seer gets a tunnel of a death. Wattson gets one fence pole.

They're idiots.

Kaos

Because Apex staff can't balance for shit. Seer's Tactical vs Crypto's Ultimate...

Seer gets a tunnel of a death. Wattson gets one fence pole.

They're idiots.
Horizon was the same as well when they released her tbh. She was completely broken for those first few weeks before they nerfed her. Seer will almost certainly get a nerf too, though no idea how they deemed him to be remotely balanced in their play testing.

But you’re right about respawn and their approach to balance. It seems that when they do ‘fix’ characters they tend to overdo it and make them OP - See Gibby and Octane. Or they’ll rework them and make them somehow more useless - I’m still salty about how much they’ve butchered my lifeline, I don’t care about extra compartments on the loot crates ffs.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I've reached the zenith of my Apex career with this. 1v3...

They were just shit really, if they bum-rushed me all together they would've blasted me down but they tried to be clever and go for 3 different flanks.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I've reached the zenith of my Apex career with this. 1v3...

They were just shit really, if they bum-rushed me all together they would've blasted me down but they tried to be clever and go for 3 different flanks.
Nice! Some good shots with the Kraber, love that weapon.

Bosws87

I will get round to adding all the people that listen their details in here today been away for 5 days and start my ranked journey on this game.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I've barely been playing since his release.

What are you supposed to do if you get to the final ring or two and another team or two has Seer and his ultimate ready? Nowhere to go.

Bosws87

I've barely been playing since his release.

What are you supposed to do if you get to the final ring or two and another team or two has Seer and his ultimate ready? Nowhere to go.
Crouch and stand still it won't see you or destroy the ult.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Crouch and stand still it won't see you or destroy the ult.
This is a game about movement though. Doing a Drax on it just makes you a sitting duck.

Wattson should be somewhat of a counter for him late game since his ultimate is a throwable but despite it being a throwable Wattson's ultimate doesn't destroy it, which is ridiculous.