Are the lads back in training yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
I'm sorry did I ask for your opinion?

By all means post what you want but don't do it by quoting me so I get the annoying little notification that makes me then read it
If people had to ask for you to ask their opinion before posting it would become unworkable very quickly.

Play nice.

Last edited:

SoCross

When’s the first pre-season match again?

Looking forward to seeing those patterns of play :drool: yes I said it, sue me

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Are the lads back yet? Most of them are!

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
I just can't bring myself to look at all these players smiling and posting stuff on their Instagram knowing that they are more than capable of downing tools and throwing a manager under the bus as soon as it doesn't go well. I know I should be going into a new season optimistic but it's the same faces of those who threw in the towel mid way through last season :(

Raptors887

I just can't bring myself to look at all these players smiling and posting stuff on their Instagram knowing that they are more than capable of downing tools and throwing a manager under the bus as soon as it doesn't go well. I know I should be going into a new season optimistic but it's the same faces of those who threw in the towel mid way through last season :(
Ten Hag has to lay the law down early. The first person to cause issues in the dressing room should be sent to train with the U23’s.

Last edited:

Skills

Snitch
Is Ten Hag spending too much time in training? Shouldn't he be watching from the sides, working on his transfer wish list etc?

sideshowbob

From that video looks like the majority of youngsters are back training separately, good to see Laird still involved with the first team! Shame the likes of Bailly Jones Axel and Telles are still taking up squad places. Likes of Galbraith, Bernard etc could/should be there after their loans

OmarUnited4ever

Aside from Pereira who was given this week off as his loan just ended last week, and Ronaldo, everyone is back, which is good to see.

cyberman

That's what eventually Ten Hag wants to see

To be fair that’s some terrible closing down in Ajax’s video. The players in the left have all the time in the world to pick a pass for one.
Edit not that I blame them, I used to hate these drills! Looks as if the closing players have been run into the ground by then!

Glorio

Some hard running in the training vid they released on the official site today. They really looked like they were feeling it at certain points

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Some hard running in the training vid they released on the official site today. They really looked like they were feeling it at certain points
I hope they feel it every evening and EtH shows no mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.