Are we deliberately losing our games?

dmode

Dear MUFC supporters, I have been supporting this team through and through since I am a child, I have seen the greats play, I have watched epic games, I have believed in the team, like you.

With due respect to all, I am raising this question due to our performance lately, especially yesterday's match which really confirmed my doubts. It's incredible?!?

We could have won the match 5-0 easily, it seems everytime we scored we let the opponent score just afterwards.

And Onana's back pass to a the opposing striker and the way the 3rd goal happened? It's a little bit too much isn't it? There are so many things going wrong actually, in all aspects of the team.

Are we doing this so that the sale is done once and for all?

Drainy

No, competitive sports is much tougher than fans appreciate and even a small drop in standards or quality can cost you

el3mel

I do somethings feel like we enjoy losing games more than winning them. Yesterday we did an incredible bottling job after 2-1.

I won't fault the team's efforts as I don't think they are downing the tools or anything but they have the mentality of bottlers.

Marcus

Are you suggesting downing tools to get rid of the manager or match-fixing?

Cantona in disguise

I do somethings feel like we enjoy losing games more than winning them. Yesterday we did an incredible bottling job after 2-1.

I won't fault the team's efforts as I don't think they are downing the tools or anything but they have the mentality of bottlers.
I agree I don't think they have downed tools yet...

Judas

Open to offers
I think the last time I genuinely wondered if we were purposefully downing tools was the end of Jose, but even then we had the odd game where we came back from the dead. Even at their most disillusioned, professionals want to win.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
No, you're just shit.

As a Chelsea I have grown accustomed to recognising this. You're not quite as shit as us but maybe one day, dare to dream and all that.

astracrazy

I think you need to consider what you are accusing people of here and then question if you are really a fan like you think you are.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
No, you're just shit.

As a Chelsea I have grown accustomed to recognising this. You're not quite as shit as us but maybe one day, dare to dream and all that.
I think we’ll finish below you this season.

tomaldinho1

Imagine what a hero ETH would be if he took us down to the Championship deliberately (whilst winning the CL of course) and on the last game all the team wore 'Glazers out' t-shirts, the Glazers then finally leave and we rise back to the PL like a phoenix.

The answer is no though

DickDastardly

NO!!!

It's the YAYA TOURE CURSE in combination with the POGBA curse.

And the Glazers probably fecked up somewhere, one of them surely killed someone somewhere and the curse is on them as well.

We're CURSED Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

AndySmith1990

Think there are a few players who don't put in the effort they should, but no, I don't believe they're purposely losing. We're just a bad team, managed by an overhyped manager, with overpaid players who think they're better than they are. Our true level is Europa league

Nogbadthebad

If I can be certain of one thing this season, is that nothing, nothing at all, that happens on the pitch when we are playing, is doing so deliberately.