Are you Polish and currently living in Manchester?

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
As part of the Fenix Trophy (an invitational competition for Non League sides across Europe), FC United will face Polish amateur side Krakow Dragoons on Sunday 10th March.

It promises to be a great day but would be even better with a strong away support for the Krakow side.

If you're Polish and currently living in Manchester (or anywhere in the UK) and fancy supporting a former local side, come down to North Manchester on this date.

https://fc-utd.co.uk/news-story/fc-united-versus-krakow-dragoons--date-changed-to-sunday-10th-march

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
Seriously though.

Come down to Broadhurst Park in March. Will be a great afternoon. Your money will help fund the only consistent anti Glazer protest.

All welcome apart from racists and city fans.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Seriously though.

Come down to Broadhurst Park in March. Will be a great afternoon. Your money will help fund the only consistent anti Glazer protest.

All welcome apart from racists and city fans.
if that’s the barrier to entry, i don’t think you’re going to get anyone from manchester through the turnstiles.

BristolMick

Czesc!

I'm up in Salford and have a couple of polish lads living next door to me. I'll pass this on to them. Dzieki!