Arsenal U18s playing at the Emirates after Arsenal v Stoke

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I see ManUnitedYouth tweeting about this.

It sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Giving the young players a chance to play infront of a good crowd, and gives people the chance to stay on for free and familiarise themselves with the players.

Do you think it would be a worthwhile experiment for us to ever try out?

lysglimt

Scout
I see ManUnitedYouth tweeting about this.

It sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Giving the young players a chance to play infront of a good crowd, and gives people the chance to stay on for free and familiarise themselves with the players.

Do you think it would be a worthwhile experiment for us to ever try out?
Brilliant idea if you ask me

Neutral

BTV
what are the costs associated with this kind of thing?

On the face of it...it sounds like a brilliant plan, obviously not something you could do after every home game, but 5-6 times a season, would be great for the players and the fans.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
People start leaving Old Trafford after 80th minute of First Team matches, you think they'll be watching U18s?

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
On the face of it, I think it is a great idea and I'd love to see United do the same. However, United are famously guarded regarding the youth players, so I would be surprised if they were to consider opening the side up to such exposure on a regular basis - we seem reluctant to even play FAYC games at OT, though keeping the public eye off the lads is possibly/probably not the reason.