Article from the MEN, considered not that interesting

Poor @Sassy Colin

I found it interesting mate, but for a different reason. I don’t recall us playing a behind closed doors match after the season started. Was this a regular occurrence or something new and unique to Ole?

I started to think he was actually the Editor purposely winding fans up in a desperate attempt to get the comment numbers up, because let's be honest they were embarrassingly low.

Yes, now that is a thought because unless the article was about Pogba, Lingard or Ed the numbers were low. I think that it is probably why they run so many antagonistic articles. Sprink was such a pain though and getting lots of likes from non fans would bump his comments up the queue so hard to avoid.

Yes, now that is a thought because unless the article was about Pogba, Lingard or Ed the numbers were low. I think that it is probably why they run so many antagonistic articles. Sprink was such a pain though and getting lots of likes from non fans would bump his comments up the queue so hard to avoid.

For a time I actually thought Sprink was Scottie McClue of 105.4 Century FM fame, maybe he was.