Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
Here I am...the muppet killer. This isn't happening.
Why bother coming in just to post that man?

You know as much as we do, so you cant possibly confirm Vidal wont come - same as no-one on here cant confirm that he will come.

But atleast the "he will come" crew are not being doom & gloom about it.. for the moment anyway :nervous:

Enjoy the rollercoaster fella.. :)

El-Manos

Vidal's interview with Chilean TV convinced me we have tapped him up and he wants the move. Mitten's testimony reinforced them views further.
Want to do me a massive favour and post that article/video from Mitten regarding what you just said? I think I missed that 1 unfortunately, was in a place with no internet access for a while.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Not sure why some of you are getting your panties in a twist over this, he will be a United player.*

*I hope so anyway

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why bother coming in just to post that man?

You know as much as we do, so you cant possibly confirm Vidal wont come - same as no-one on here cant confirm that he will come.

But atleast the "he will come" crew are not being doom & gloom about it.. for the moment anyway :nervous:

Enjoy the rollercoaster fella.. :)
Gotta balance it out. I am also hopeful ;)

stevoc

If the Irish disk jockeys source is reliable then I'm going to drive to Ireland just to shake his hand and buy him a drink. I seem to remember him during the RVP transfer and getting it right so there's a slim chance I guess! I do have a feeling this might happen now things have died down after both clubs denials.
Be careful with that mate ;)

pseudo_canadian

Was that Andy Mitten video recoreded before Allegri's presser does anyone know???
It was. Though he came out with an updated video after the presser (and after English journalists had been briefed that United had made no contact) that he still trusted his sources that we are in for him. So basically nothing has changed according to Mitten.

SiRed

It was. Though he came out with an updated video after the presser (and after English journalists had been briefed that United had made no contact) that he still trusted his sources that we are in for him. So basically nothing has changed according to Mitten.
ok. thanks

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
A resurgence in transfer muppitism whilst putting @Gambit in his place. Be humble when it happens won't you Pex.
Have I missed something? Also it's fairly obvious we're signing him now. This is done and dusted. They're just giving their fans a bit of recovery time from Conte (why would he have left). Letting him finish his holiday, come back to Italy sort his shit out then on the plane to ringway to join up at the same time as RVP and the others.

Done. Dusted. Next.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.