Asia Cup T20 2022

bleedred

Karthick over pant?. Given the current form of Pant seems ridiculous.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The struggle with the short ball is a big concern ahead of the T20WC. Poor performance.

India should chase this down without much difficulty.

MDFC Manager

The struggle with the short ball is a big concern ahead of the T20WC. Poor performance.

India should chase this down without much difficulty.
The last pair added a few runs to make this interesting I think. Might still be a close one

ha_rooney

The last pair added a few runs to make this interesting I think. Might still be a close one
Hope so, if only for the watch. Without Shaheen, I don’t think Pakistan have a real chance though.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
spent a year testing and brought out a classic from the archives when it mattered
Very strange decisions by Dravid I have to say. Backed Ishan as backup choice for ages and then dropped him. I am presuming because he now is set on DK as the finisher. Which is bizarre in itself since both Hardik and Jadeja can finish. Jadeja at 4 also seems to be answer to not having a line up with 6 RHB up-top! Hooda has done well with his opportunities but tough to fit him in this late in the cycle.
I expect pressure to now build on KL as well before WC if he does not hit form.

bleedred

Very strange decisions by Dravid I have to say. Backed Ishan as backup choice for ages and then dropped him. I am presuming because he now is set on DK as the finisher. Which is bizarre in itself since both Hardik and Jadeja can finish. Jadeja at 4 also seems to be answer to not having a line up with 6 RHB up-top! Hooda has done well with his opportunities but tough to fit him in this late in the cycle.
I expect pressure to now build on KL as well before WC if he does not hit form.
The top 3 will remain the same for the WC irrespective of the form. Nobody in the management has the guts to drop KL or kohli.

crappycraperson

Scout
The top 3 will remain the same for the WC irrespective of the form. Nobody in the management has the guts to drop KL or kohli.
KL will be dropped if he keeps performing this badly. No chance they can justify keeping two out of form batsmen in him and Kohli if it comes to that.

zing

Zingle balls
KL will be dropped if he keeps performing this badly. No chance they can justify keeping two out of form batsmen in him and Kohli if it comes to that.
Think you’re being a bit harsh. Drop Kohli and play Rishabh. It’s instantly a much better team. Rohit is the other problem but he’s captain..

ha_rooney

India should still win but this is closer than I expected

ha_rooney

I really don’t think he should be bowling. We already have enough injuries with the fast bowlers.

crappycraperson

Scout
Think you’re being a bit harsh. Drop Kohli and play Rishabh. It’s instantly a much better team. Rohit is the other problem but he’s captain..
I agree I would drop Kohli ahead of KL. Kohli should not be in this team, it can not be clearer but yet it won't happen and he will definitely play the WC and then retire from T20Is. It is repeat of Dhoni and 2019 WC all over again. So given that either Rahul hits form and plays in aggressive manner or you need to drop him. You can't carry two batsmen in top 3. That's before taking into account that Rohit has not been in his peak form for a good time now as well but at least he rarely prods about.

ha_rooney

Some shot to win it. Good competitive game. Shame they never play an actual series.

Pakistan need to work out how to play the short ball. The injuries with the bowlers is becoming a big concern.

VP

Pakistan's fitness levels seem to be stuck in
1990s. How the feck do you cramp up in a T20 game bowling four overs?

gorky_utd

Hardik pandya is our only hope in wc. Jadeja pandya pant is probably the only batting we have.

ha_rooney

Extras the top scorer for the innings :lol: