Auction Draft Chaos 2021 R1 - Pat Mustard vs Synco

With all players at their peak, which team do you think would win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Pat Mustard

VS

Synco

Pat Mustard Tactics

Formation: Zona Mista
Tactical Summary: Moderately deep defensive line, relatively direct attacking style. No undue emphasis on possession.

Effectively a rehash of a previous team I drafted as I realised halfway through the draft that I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and the Mista was by far the most compelling option I could find. Scirea, Cabrini and Conti are obviously absolutely in their element in these roles, and with quite a meaty block list their compatriot Baggio is both one of the outstanding attackers in the draft pool and placed in a position of maximum influence as my trequartista.

Elsewhere:

- Conveniently for me, there's been a fair bit of discussion lately about Djalma as a RCB, and he looks an ideal fit here against (presumably) Villa, in terms of both 1v1 duels and guarding against the perpetual menace of Messi's signature right-to-left through ball.
- Gazza provides the workrate you'd expect from a B2B midfielder in this formation, whilst cranking up the sex appeal and match-winning potential a few notches.
- There's an immense amount of graft and running in the Keegan-Shevchenko striker duo both in and out of possession - they'll to some extent stymie Synco's excellent ball-playing defenders in their efforts to build play from deep, and threaten constantly when we're in possession.

Synco Tactics

with the ball:

modern-day total football style: possession style, but fast transitions when possible - healthy mix of combination football and direct impact on the wings.

against the ball:
punctual high pressing alternates with a slightly deeper, compact defensive formation (roundabout Bayern 2013, Barca 2015)

formation:
fluid 4-3-3

Players & player roles:

Marc-André ter Stegen
- libero keeper

Rio Ferdinand - complete CB to marshall the defense, strong passing game in buildup

Valery Voronin - ideal high line CB - agile and powerful interceptor, strong technical skills to retain and progress the ball

Branko Zebec - attacking left back, total footballer - enormous pace and a broad set of defensive and offensive abilities (profile will follow). Will keep balance between attacking contribution and keeping an eye on Conti.

Junior - attacking right back - technically brilliant & tenacious defender, winger, playmaker; will have lots of fun linking up with Messi.

Nestor Goncalves (c) - all-time great holding midfielder and leader - defensive rock shielding the backline, strategic-minded DLP in possession

Ilkay Gündogan - technically strong and intelligent allround #8 - balance player, whose job is to serve the team and help to make the midfield tick, but who can also have attacking impact himself

Luis Suárez Miramontes - his Ballon d'Or winning, late Barcelona attacking mid incarnation - perfect melange of agile attacking playmaker and hardworking midfield creator - great stylistic fit for a Messi team

David Villa - technical and pacey wide forward/striker - will link up with the other attacking players and seek to score himself

Karim Benzema - post-BBC version - offensive relais station, bringing all the attacking talent around him into play - playmaking false 9 and target striker rolled into one - and yes, he can also press (more on that later)

Lionel Messi - the best player in the draft, in an environment where he can work his magic to devastating effect

Objectives:

1. Building a multi-pronged attack to give Mustard's defense constant headaches. Everyone in this offense is highly mobile, can create space, play others through, and score. Messi's dribblings will force multiple defenders to commit, creating gaps for the others to exploit, which in turn creates space for Messi. Messi with even a bit of space is lethal.

2. If Mustard plays a Catenaccio/Zona Mista formation: Extra emphasis on the Junior/Messi flank to exploit his relative lack of width and force central players to move out. This will open up multiple options.

3. First defensive measure is to keep Mustard's team away from my goal by dominating possession, forcing them to defend deep, and keeping my own formation tight against the ball. This will also limit Scirea's impact on the game. When necessary, Goncalves/Rio/Voronin/Ter Stegen are an excellent unit for defending space and sweeping up counter attempts.

4. Forcing Scirea into 1:1s with Benzema or Messi by ocuppying & pulling out his fellow defenders with constant movement. Crosses from the fullbacks to Benzema are a legitimate route to goal.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Pat's side is really well constructed and has a great use of Djalma. I'm just not sure Lerby is the man for the DM role.

Sync's side is ultra modern and I think Pep would approve of the Voronin use. @Synco Which Junior is it? If it is the Brazilian left-back turned CM I'm not sure he's the best guy to overlap Messi.

Last edited:

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Pat's side is really well constructed and has a great use of Djalma. I'm just not sure Lerby is the man for the DM role.
Absolutely agree there. Lerby doesn't look out of place for me, but I'm not too clued up on him.
Sync's side is ultra modern and I think Pep would approve of the Voronin use.
Cheers! Can also say a few words on Voronin in this role later, but waiting for this to get going first.
@Synco Which Junior is it? If it is the Brazilian left-back turned CM I'm not sure he's the best guy to overlap Junior.
Junior's dominant foot was the right from all I've seen, and he could play both flanks:
Júnior was known for his technique and teamwork as well as his versatility, playing at left back and on the left side of midfield for Brazil due to his two footedness (despite being naturally right footed) (...) He was also capable of playing on the right flank, and initially started out as an attacking right-back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leovegildo_Lins_da_Gama_Júnior#Style_of_play
So especially as an overlapper I need him on the right. My aim was simply to add another total footballer, and in the best position for my team. Wing threat, playmaker, grafter, forming an (imo) pretty cool Junior/Messi flank.

Last edited:

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Junior's dominant foot was the right from all I've seen, and he could play both flanks:
Sure. I buy Junior in both flanks. Though what Physio meant was having a FB who's inclined to stay outside as Junior drifted into midfield often. But if he's tasked to stay outside, he sure can do a good job...though probably not the best use of him.

As to Pat's side, Lerby/Gazza just makes me hesitate for some reason. Gazza did a lot defensively and had a crunching tackle on him, but a more defensive minded player might have been better imo. Not a bad fit, but still making up my mind, if it's a ideal fit or not.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Sure. I buy Junior in both flanks. Though what Physio meant was having a FB who's inclined to stay outside as Junior drifted into midfield often. But if he's tasked to stay outside, he sure can do a good job...though probably not the best use of him.
Ah I see, that makes sense. On the other hand, this team is not about rigid positioning, quite the contrary. Junior's playmaking aspect is welcome and wanted, the same goes for him attacking the box in the right moment. Him moving inside and a teammate (like Benz or Suarez) temporarily moving out is in line with the fluidity plan.

But yeah, he wouldn't have the same amount of freedom as in other setups, that's fair.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Good luck @Pat_Mustard, looks a fun matchup.
Good luck to you too mate! That's a lovely team you've constructed and it looks like an excellent environment for Messi.

I predicted that you'd go with some sort of 3-4-3, possibly a diamond, so I was massively off-base with that one. Didn't see Junior at RB coming at all. Just did a bit of searching and it looks like RB was his regular position at the beginning of his career:

The first major moment of his career was the 1974 Carioca final stretch . In the decision of the third round, victory of 2 to 1 against América , goals of Zico and right-back Junior. In the first game of the decisive triangular, another victory by 2 to 1 against América, goals by Jayme and once again by the right wing Junior. After these two victories, it was enough, for the team and its right-back scorer, to draw with Vasco in 0-0 and win their first title with the red-black shirt.

In 1976, two years after his professionalization, a definite change would mark his career. Coach Cláudio Coutinho improvised Júnior on the left side, leaving Vanderlei Luxemburgo on the bench .
I had a quick look on footballia and unfortunately their Junior collection only seems to start after he had made the switch to LB, athough there's 212 matches of his on there so maybe there's a few later appearances at RB buried in there somewhere. It would be interesting to see how he went about his work at RB. I did find this however, which I'm foolishly going to post against my own interests here.

From 0:46 :eek:

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
I did find this however, which I'm foolishly going to post against my own interests here.
Cheers, done so too already :D

Much more interested in imagining how this game would go down in real life than talking down your team against better knowledge.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Although tbf he looks as if he'd taken valium in a few scenes, compared to the energy levels of his later self. I just take him in his prime and stick him to the right.

Pat_Mustard

Cheers Physio. There's a slight irony that it was Synco's recent video of Djalma and the subsequent comments that made me confident that he would be well-received in that role. As regards Lerby, I bought him with a different formation in mind but held onto him partly on the strength of his interplay with the libero Olsen for Denmark, which I'd hope he'd replicate here with Scirea.

A very old post from Joga from a Euros draft that factored into my thinking here:

He did frequently drop deep and on most occasions was the first to get the ball from the keeper to kickstart play. However, he never assumed the playmaking/progressive build-up mantle, it was all short and economic passes, with M.Olsen primarily dictating play from deep. However, Lerby's range of passing was as always nothing short of fantastic. In the match against France, you could see that just about every chance that Denmark created were due to his long range passes and deliveries or free kicks from out wide. He was the best long range passer on the park on that day tbh. What made it even more remarkable was that he was generally conservative on the ball throughout the match, just safely recycling the ball and took the back seat to Olsen who was playing as a libero.

In a way you can say he is perfect to deputise for Beckenbauer's forward runs

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
You should have at least changed the color pattern @Pat_Mustard :lol: Needless to say, an excellent team.

I really like that team @Synco , huge fan of Junior but not in this role. With Messi, I would prefer a genuine attacking touch line hugger with pace. I don't mind the fullback cutting in as well from time to time like Alves did too, but there are many more better options than Junior considering the amount you invested. I'd say someone like Jorginho would work a lot better here.

Last edited:

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Monster team from Pat, but that is pure sex from Synco. Surprising, adventerous, innovative... Just hits all the right buttons for me. Well done, sir.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
I really like that team @Synco , huge fan of Junior but not in this role. With Messi, I would prefer a genuine attacking touch line hugger with pace. I don't mind the fullback cutting in as well from time to time like Alves did too, but there are many more better options than Junior though considering the amount you invested. I'd say someone like Jorginho would work a lot more here.
As I said, that's fair. But I wanted a genuine attacker/playmaker beside Messi, someone who's unpredictable and a constant pain in the arse to defend against. Few can create the dynamic Junior can, both for his skills and his drive. Especially since this is not a pure tiki-taka team, but one that lays emphasis on verticality and rapid transitions.

With Benzema, Messi, Suarez in close vicinity, I reckon he can do some pretty nasty stuff.

Last edited:

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Monster team from Pat, but that is pure sex from Synco. Surprising, adventerous, innovative... Just hits all the right buttons for me. Well done, sir.
Cheers. When you get Messi against all odds, you have a mission :D

Pat_Mustard

As to Pat's side, Lerby/Gazza just makes me hesitate for some reason. Gazza did a lot defensively and had a crunching tackle on him, but a more defensive minded player might have been better imo. Not a bad fit, but still making up my mind, if it's a ideal fit or not.
I mulled over the Gazza pick for ages as I agree that Lerby/Gazza doesn't really leap off the screen as a natural Zona Mista midfield duo. I couldn't really pinpoint anything wrong with Gazza in that role though so YOLOed it as I wanted that extra injection of flair. As it stands I think he's one of my most viable routes for creating chances. None of Synco's midfielders are passengers defensively at all, but they could struggle to keep up with Gazza's power when he goes on those surging dribbles. Talking mostly about Luis Suarez and Gundogan in that regard - I know Tito Goncalves was at the very least good defensively, but I'm fairly clueless about just how good he was in that department.

Taster of the mad bastard slaloming through the middle:

Pat_Mustard

You should have at least changed the color pattern @Pat_Mustard :lol: Needless to say, an excellent team.

I really like that team @Synco , huge fan of Junior but not in this role. With Messi, I would prefer a genuine attacking touch line hugger with pace. I don't mind the fullback cutting in as well from time to time like Alves did too, but there are many more better options than Junior considering the amount you invested. I'd say someone like Jorginho would work a lot better here.
:lol: :lol: Lazy bastard that I am, I just looked up my old team and changed the names and positions slightly. It wouldn't have killed me to go with white circles with blue borders in retrospect.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
I mulled over the Gazza pick for ages as I agree that Lerby/Gazza doesn't really leap off the screen as a natural Zona Mista midfield duo. I couldn't really pinpoint anything wrong with Gazza in that role though so YOLOed it as I wanted that extra injection of flair. As it stands I think he's one of my most viable routes for creating chances. None of Synco's midfielders are passengers defensively at all, but they could struggle to keep up with Gazza's power when he goes on those surging dribbles.
I kind of expected you'd play him, and I identified him as a main threat. So yeah, he's great, and the point for me is to limit his impact by maintaining control and not making this into an open battle he'd thrive in. Defensively, closing down space & options in the center. But he'll have his moments, there's no doubt. That said, one thing about my team is that it has a backline of proper, proper defenders - Rio, Voronin, Goncalves, also Zebec, to absorb breakthroughs when necessary.
I know Tito Goncalves was at the very least good defensively, but I'm fairly clueless about just how good he was in that department.
If Don Elias has any authority on this question - very good:
Figueroa himself always said he learned the art of defending and leading at Peñarol, from none other than Tito Goncalves. The "Captain of Captains" as he was referred to, seeing as over a half-dozen previous/concurrent/future Uruguay and foreign NT captains played under his leadership. Roberto Matosas to this day is held in high regard at River Plate as everything a captain should be... yet never got even close to challenging Tito for club or country.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
antohan also made a profile post years ago, where he describes Goncalves like this:
A one-club man, Gonçálves was a tough as nails defensive midfielder with an exceptional passing range
My impression from compilations is that his playmaking was good, but more about intelligent, reliable distribution with a good range than actual Alonso-esque playmaking. So when I described him as a strategic-minded DLP in the OP, that's what I meant. (I think antohan has indicated that too somewhere else.)

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Goncalves is the only player that reminds me of Busquets when i watched him.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Time to put the focus on my offense.

Imagine this guy...

...linking up with this guy...

...and the both of them with this guy:

As stated in the OP, Messi's dribbling runs are crucial to create space and disorder. That video shows very well how defenses have to react. I think the dynamic these three players can create between themselves is easily imaginable, so the vids are just highly enjoyable reminders of them at their peak strength.

And we haven't even talked about Ballon d'Or Luisito yet.

Last edited:

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Goncalves is the only player that reminds me of Busquets when i watched him.
I’d agree. Busquets is slicker on the ball while Gonçalves was significantly stronger/bulkier (reminded me a bit of Facchetti/Voronin in terms of his physique, although apparently he was only 178 cm tall, he seemed bigger). Both lacked a bit in mobility, but compensated for that with immaculate positioning.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Who was Branko Zebec as a player?

@harms likes to quip that the era of legendary footballers who could do virtually everything on a world class level curiously ended with the advent of full game footage. Branko Zebec is certainly a player with such a reputation:
A highly versatile player noted for his physical abilities and understanding of the game, Zebec was world-class whether on the left wing or in the more defensive role of left fullback, although he was capable of playing almost every outfield position on the pitch. He was particularly well known for his pace, having been able to run 100 meters in 11 seconds with football boots.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branko_Zebec
After all that, he was transformed into a CB (but he also continued to play as winger/attacker, wing half and full-back) and he was very good on that position. During the one of the most important games for the national team (qualifications for World Cup 1958), in which Yugoslavia played against Romania he played as CB. Many claim that this was his best game for national team at that position. Every high ball was his (very superior in the air), he won every 1 on 1 play against opposite attacker, also during the game he was in every place in the defense. In one word: Perfection! One of the coaches came to him after the game, grab his shoulder and said: "Are you a man or are you a beast? I've never seen anybody playing the whole 90 minutes so perfect and without any mistake!"

https://pesstatsdatabase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8867&start=40
It's often unclear how much of such accolades are historical reality, and how much are myths - no full game footage exists to help out -, so I decided to gather all the bits and pieces I could find on the web to see if a realistic profile of Zebec, the player, emerges. Luckily there was more material than I expected, and I decided to concentrate on the footage prior to the 1958 World Cup. The result is this video, the clips being in chronological order:

In addition, a quote from Günter Netzer on facing Zebec, who played as a sweeper in the first half of the 60s for his last club, Alemannia Aachen :
There, he played a type of libero that drove us young Gladbachers into desperation" remembers Netzer, "We were caught offside a hundred times, because already as a player he was that kind of strategist.
The last part of the quote of course refers to Zebec's hugely successful (but also tragic) career as a coach in Germany. The details of his life and career can be found on his wikipedia page and other places, I want to concentrate on Zebec the player.

Going through available footage (not all included in the video) and credible reports, a profile emerges. I see the following traits as pretty much confirmed:
  • positional versatility - footage and reports show him playing in multiple positions - left wing, inside left, and sweeper are dead-on confirmed. He can also be seen man-marking Di Stéfano in at least one game, as early as 1955, perhaps from a halfback position. In offense he moves around and pops up in LW, AM, CF positions. I didn't determine whether he can be seen playing left fullback (the WM system position), but it seems entirely plausible.
  • ambidexterity - Zebec can be seen crossing, shooting, handling the ball with both feet at an equal level.
  • extraordinary pace - some clips confirm the reports of his acceleration and top speed; Zebec could burn defenders for pace even when carrying the ball.
  • technique - despite being excellent in that area, I wouldn't describe him as the most technical player in his teams (the #10s usually are) - but he wasn't far away either. He had a broad skillset, including a strong shooting technique and could improvise in quite spectacular ways (flick & shot vs Brazil, for example). His ball control at speed seems remarkable, even if he struggles for balance in one clip.
  • heading prowess - reels and stills show him going for high balls in offense and defense frequently, and with a considerable leap. He scored two with his head in the games covered here, plus numerous other attempts. Often he pops up in a CF position, while a fellow forward delivers the cross.
  • workrate - while attacking players (including Zebec) seem to have had limited defensive duties in the 50s, he shows grit and aggressiveness in the few scenes where he presses high. In attack he's never shy to throw himself into duels. Quite a menace to play against, I'd say.
  • mentality and leadership - reports describe him as determined and serious about the sport. He led the Yugoslav team to the 1958 World Cup as their captain.
  • physicality and agility - he comes across as a lean, yet muscular player. He does look strong in duels, but at the same time agile and with very good body coordination.
  • football intelligence - the Netzer quote confirms Zebec's image as a defensive strategist in his later years. After his playing days, companions praised him as an exceptional coach, although difficult in his man management, and increasingly hampered by his alcoholism. His football intelligence clearly went along with his well-documented high general intelligence.

Both the Yugoslav national team and 1950s Partizan come across as exciting sides, full of technical attacking players, a collective approach to the game, positional interchanges, fluid passing, and a hunger for goals. It's probably no coincidence that Zebec seems to have been a multi-talented total footballer indeed, and perhaps this is true for other players of that era as well.

So maybe the elders who saw them play were right all along?

Last edited by a moderator:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
@Synco brilliant work on Zebec! You should upload it on youtube so more people can see it :)

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Who was Branko Zebec as a player?

@harms likes to quip that the era of legendary footballers who could do virtually everything on a world class level curiously ended with the advent of full game footage. Branko Zebec is certainly a player with such a reputation:

Since it's unclear what of this was historical reality, and what is myth - no full game footage exists to help out -, I decided to gather all the bits and pieces I could find on the web to see if a realistic profile of Zebec the player emerges. Luckily there was more material than I expected, and I decided to concentrate on the footage prior to the 1958 World Cup. The result is this video, the clips being chronological order:

In addition, a quote from Günter Netzer on playing against Zebec, whose last club as a player was Alemannia Aachen in the first half of the 60s:

The last part of course refers to Zebec's hugely successful (but also tragic) career as a coach in Germany. The details of his life and career can be found on his wikipedia page, I wanted to concentrate on Zebec the player.

Going through available footage (not all included in the video) and credible reports, a profile emerges. I see the following traits as pretty much confirmed:
  • positional versatility - footage and reports show him playing in multiple positions - left wing, inside left, and sweeper are dead-on confirmed. He can also be seen marking Di Stéfano in at least one game, perhaps from a halfback position. In offense he moves around and pops up in LW, AM, CF positions. I didn't determine if he can be seen playing left fullback, but it seems entirely plausible.
  • ambidexterity - Zebec can be seen crossing and shooting with both feet at equal level
  • extraordinary pace - some clips confirm the reports of his acceleration and top speed; Zebec could burn defenders for pace even when carrying the ball
  • technique - He doesn't seem to be the most technical player in his teams (the #10s usually are), but he wasn't far away either. He had really good shooting technique and could improvise in quite spectacular ways (flick & shot vs Brazil, for example). His ball control at speed seems remarkable, even if he struggles for balance in one clip.
  • heading prowess - reels and stills show him going for high balls in offense and defense frequently, and with a considerable leap.
  • workrate - while attacking players (including Zebec) seem to have had limited defensive duties, he shows grit and aggressiveness in the few scenes where he presses high. In attack he's never shy to throw himself into duels.
  • mentality and leadership - reports describe him as determined and serious about the sport. He lead the Yugoslav team to the 1958 World Cup as captain.
  • physicality and agility - he was a bit of a lean, yet muscular player. About average in terms of strength I'd say (early to mid 50s at least), but agile and with very good body coordination.
  • football intelligence - the Netzer quote confirms his image as a defensive strategist in his later years. After that, companions praised him as an extraordinarily capable coach, although difficult in his man management, and increasingly hampered by his alcoholism. His football intelligence clearly went along with his high general intelligence.
Both the Yugoslav national team and 1950s Partizan come across as exciting sides, full of technical attacking players, a collective approach to the game, positional interchanges, fluid passing schemes, and a hunger for goals. It's probably no coincidence that Zebec seems to have been a multi-talented total footballer indeed, and perhaps this is true for other players of that era as well.

So maybe the elders who saw these legends play were right all along?
That's brilliant! Seemed to have a sweet left foot on him and looks technically gifted. Pacy and physical too, oh and I'd certainly say he looked above average in terms of strength from those clips, but I guess you were trying to be balanced :).

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
I'm just not sure Lerby is the man for the DM role.
Why not, if you don't mind me asking?

As regards Lerby, I bought him with a different formation in mind but held onto him partly on the strength of his interplay with the libero Olsen for Denmark, which I'd hope he'd replicate here with Scirea.

A very old post from Joga from a Euros draft that factored into my thinking here:

Here's the compilation for those interested.

Look's like harms has made a few comps on Lerby too

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Cheers guys, really wanted to do that. Zebec was my first pick in this draft, alongside Benz. These were the ones I absolutely wanted to play, the rest came later.

Seemed to have a sweet left foot on him and looks technically gifted.
And a sweet right! That was the most unexpected revelation for me, the way he could effortlessly switch feet according to the situation. The long shot goal vs Brazil (7:05) was with his right, as was the (intercepted) throughball he attempted in the same game (8:00). On his marauding runs he could go all the way to the touchline and strike a left-footed cross, or he could stop, cut inside, and hit the same ball with his right. Can be seen twice, I think. Must have been difficult to defend, and this ability would go down well in today's football.
Pacy and physical too, oh and I'd certainly say he looked above average in terms of strength from those clips, but I guess you were trying to be balanced :).
You're right, that part didn't do him justice. I'll edit it later, together with some other stuff I didn't include at first.

@Synco brilliant work on Zebec! You should upload it on youtube so more people can see it :)
Good point, will do so later. Will probably get blocked, but I'll try.

Last edited:

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
As for this draft game, I'd like to point out that Zebec liked to enter the box, including seeking out positions at the edge of the six yard box. So he's poised for these far-side fullback runs into the box, which adds another dimension to the attacking game, and reminds of this combination:

Last edited:

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Great video and post on Zebec @Synco

Used to be a draft regular in the past before the 1 full match rule kicked in. Your video shows enough to scrap the rule for him

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Good point, will do so later. Will probably get blocked, but I'll try.
Highly unlikely. British pathe usually only takes the profit without taking your content down and FIFA doesn’t care much about the 50’s.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
I can't pick a winner here. Draw

@Joga Bonito From what I have seen of Lerby he looks much more like a B2B and a more attacking one at that, say like Robson, so sticks out a little as the DM. Will try to watch the videos later.

@Synco Seriously impressive work on Zebec. I am with GSTQ, he should be exempt from the one game rule.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Great video and post on Zebec @Synco

Used to be a draft regular in the past before the 1 full match rule kicked in. Your video shows enough to scrap the rule for him
That was honestly one of my intentions - I would have brought it up after the game, so I'm glad you say that!

I feel my picture of Zebec is now at least on the level of some "legal" regulars, and better than many. It's impossible to research everyone, after all.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Good game, @Pat_Mustard.

Damn good team, maybe the toughest I could have met. Think it's highly likely you'll be in the play offs, I know I had you at #1 in my ranking.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
@Joga Bonito From what I have seen of Lerby he looks much more like a B2B and a more attacking one at that, say like Robson, so sticks out a little as the DM. Will try to watch the videos later
I'd say he was more of a defensive B2B who was equally capable of playing as a DM, in many ways similar to Davids imo. Do check out the comps if you get the time.