Auction Draft QF3 : VivaCrappy vs Annahnomoss

Who will win based on all the players at their peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Annahnomoss

Yeah we were planning on starting with:

Chilavert
Lahm Rio Ayala Lizarazu
Matthaus Redondo
Boniek Riquelme Conti
RVN

Than Crappy suggested(what I thought was a superb idea) to play this formation. I still think it was the better idea. I think if we kept Lucho and played him instead of JRR we could've done this counter better, but both of us wanted to sell. I think these were our mistakes. Anyway, Annah you are a superb drafter and a worthy winner. Expected it to be tighter but knew it was a tough matchup. Well done.
With Lucho and no man marking you would have won it I believe, and that original tactic looks brilliant as well. Cheers for the compliments you guys are brilliant too which is why I wanted to see you lot in the final. I think you guys had a master stroke of a draft collecting all those players, in that regard you guys won the draft.

It is very easy to fall slightly off with the tactics, seeing a favorite pushed out of the side as he doesn't perfectly fit the tactics - then you play him and get called out on it and so forth. Or just wanting that vote-winner on the pitch, but not really being able to getting the best of him but you try it and hope he's not called out too harsch.

Moby

Dick
Yeah viva/crappy created a really good team and with those quality non TP names, they looked the real deal, the scoreline is indeed surprising. They also didn't have the luck of the draw, faced a really strong team of Sammer's Hammer earlier and now yours. They both put in a great effort which should be applauded.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Yeah viva/crappy created a really good team and with those quality non TP names, they looked the real deal, the scoreline is indeed surprising. They also didn't have the luck of the draw, faced a really strong team of Sammer's Hammer earlier and now yours. They both put in a great effort which should be applauded.
No sour grapes but bar your and Annah's side, I think we would have done over the others.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I hope crappy doesn't mind I didn't vote but this was far too one-sided to pile on and I'm sure you don't want sympathy votes.

Mind, I would have voted VC if they had started Rio-Tigana-RvN instead. In fairness, it only crossed my mind halfway through the game anyway as I kept thinking inside the box (i.e. keep MVB on the pitch).