August player of the month

VJ1762

It should be between the Spider and James, right?

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
They've all been outstanding but surely it goes to James for the goals.

I can see James get a few of these this season.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I'd probably have Martial over Maguire.

Wan Bissaka has been the only real consistent performer, but James' goals have seen him have higher peaks within games.

kr1s74

Yeah that would be my thinking.
Wan Bissaka for consistently being good at what he does very well, James for his increasingly better crosses into the box and the goals

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
AWB for me

James' goals have been a surprise but his all round performances are that what were expected and not in a positive way whereas AWB's performances have also been as were expected but this time very much in a good way

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Martial looks to be a man on a mission. Shame about the officiating in the Palace game and shame about the injury.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
AWB for me. James is close though. No on else remotely plausible.

John Blund

James for me. AWB if I disregard our last game. AWB was giving the ball away too often. And James scored again. Both players make me excited for our future.

Ekeke

Speaks volumes for Ole to be fair.

I'm going with AWB with James a very close second.
It does but not in the way you're suggesting. James, AWB and Maguire have done quite well so far, but the rest of the team has mostly underperformed. That also suggests the changes he's made to the team haven't been a positive for those players

Gator Nate

I went AWB, consistently good to outstanding for near 90 minutes every week. Not to take away from the other two, though, they've all three been blessings to this team.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
It does but not in the way you're suggesting. James, AWB and Maguire have done quite well so far, but the rest of the team has mostly underperformed. That also suggests the changes he's made to the team haven't been a positive for those players
The rest of the team have definitely underperformed, but it's hardly fair to hold the current manager responsible for that considering those very same players largely underperformed for the managers that signed them; Moyes, LVG and Mourinho.

Ole clearly doesn't rate the majority of them which is why he wants to do a complete rebuild, starting this summer with a mass-clearout of deadwood and a few new recruits who have been our best performers thus far.

Spaghetti

Mom's
AWB for me. Barely put a foot wrong defensively and, although there’s room for improvement, he has surprised me with his contributions going forward.

James has scored, so obviously he’ll be noticed, but it has to be AWB.

0le

Pogba. Still carrying the entire midfield, and the club, on his back.

A-man

James has been great but I don't like his dives. Bissaka has been great and I love his dives.

BIG DUNK

Tank
Daniel James. He has performed beyond expectations, proving a game changer beyond his young age.

Ekeke

The rest of the team have definitely underperformed, but it's hardly fair to hold the current manager responsible for that considering those very same players largely underperformed for the managers that signed them; Moyes, LVG and Mourinho.

Ole clearly doesn't rate the majority of them which is why he wants to do a complete rebuild, starting this summer with a mass-clearout of deadwood and a few new recruits who have been our best performers thus far.
I think its fair to say that some of them are playing some of their worst stuff at this current point and did better under previous managers. Young, Lingard, Matic, Bailly, Rojo and Mata were all better under previous United managers. Obviously some of the others who werent performing have also been sold or loaned out.

So despite our 3 new signings being among our best players so far this season, we're still 8th at the moment because overall we've been worse.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
It's between James and AWB. Not sure who deserves it more.

Maybe I will go with James considering the expectations.

Von Mistelroum

James for sure. Sadly the fact that it's the new lads isn't a good sign. I suspect that a few months with our team and they'll be performing on the same level as everyone else.