Aurelien Tchouameni / Signs for Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Doubt we can afford him. He'll cost significantly more than Camavinga.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
He’s outstanding but as much as I’d love him here I don’t see it happening not without a significant sale.

If we sell Lingard maybe there is half a chance.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Doubt we can afford him. He'll cost significantly more than Camavinga.
He’s outstanding but as much as I’d love him here I don’t see it happening not without a significant sale.

If we sell Lingard maybe there is half a chance.
Both sadly true.

That being said, we scouted him since he came through at Bordeaux, so we would likely have a big old dossier on him and if it was positive, I think we'd splurge.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Both sadly true.

That being said, we scouted him since he came through at Bordeaux, so we would likely have a big old dossier on him and if it was positive, I think we'd splurge.
Where did you read that?

Lights Out

Looks like he holds onto the ball too long in dangerous positions to me. But I’ve only watched about a minute of that video in fairness.

Wal2Fra

Not too familiar so will need an honest appraisal from the Ligue 1 watchers. Certainly the biography and highlight reels suggest he is what we are looking for but with decent editing software you can persuade the dippers to spend 35M on Andy Carroll so I am reserving judgement.
I can go one better than those ligue1 watchers - signed him for Cardiff City on FIFA 20 and he was part of my treble winning midfield! Clearly means he is the dogs!!!

Jokes aside, he was talked about as much as Camavinga was when back at Bordeaux (at least in France) but gone a bit quiet since his move to Monaco.

His wikipedia states he is a Manchester United player…

sp_107

I mentioned his name few times in the transfer threads as he is regarded as the best defensive midfielder coming out of France. There was a rumour that Real madrid dropped interest in Carmavinga as they wanted to sign Tchouameni.

Carmavinga/Neves/Saul all are very good but they are more of a Number-8's who can replace Pogba

Tchouameni and Bissoma are 2 guys who are pure DM's which we need right now (these are in kante/ndidi mould|)

Bondi77

Chelsea, City, and PSG join the race for his signature.
Yawn,Yawn,Yawn.

theklr

Considering Kante is widely regarded as the best DM in the world this kid ain’t doing too badly to be that close to him stat wise.
Kante plays in a slightly harder league and CL though, but yeah, very promising

Status
Not open for further replies.