Aussie Rules Football

Pscholes18

Getting into AFLl even though it's at th end of the season. I have a question for those of you in the know. Didn't they use to kick goals like a field goal in America football from a tee or by planting the ball in the ground?? Besides punting them through during open play?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Getting into AFLl even though it's at th end of the season. I have a question for those of you in the know. Didn't they use to kick goals like a field goal in America football from a tee or by planting the ball in the ground?? Besides punting them through during open play?
Really fun sport that I have watched a lot this season . The speed of the game is so ridiculous

Wal2Fra

I don’t believe this has ever been a thing in Aussie Rules. There are set shots but the ball is dropped from the hands as opposed to a tee or planted ball.

Pscholes18

I was shocked at how well the Bulldogs did again Adelaide. It was over before it really got started.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
I think back in the 50s at the latest some pl;ayers used tees, but now It is mainly the drop punt.