Australian Open

Justin

Murray 2 sets down before winning the third 6-0 and now his opponent is injured.

Justin

Only caught the tie break after the Sharapova match.

Well done Tsonga!

Murray :lol:

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Tough loss for Murray. Tsonga has a huge serve and murray wasn't really at his best apart from that 3rd set.

tough win for Jankovic as well. Also the lad that lost to Nadal was quite good. Might have a breakthrough year. Troicki is the name. Sharapova vs Davenport should be interesting,

Brophs

The One and Only
Good victory from Federer, 6-0, 6-3, 6-0 although he doesn't look at his best yet. Hopefully he will keep improving throughout the tournament.

With the way the other seeds are playing so far, it looks like it could be a pretty open draw

Justin

Sharapova 6-1 6-3
Complete domination, hyped match not meant to be.

But the interview at the end from Jim Courier:
"Who wants to see Maria bounce balls?" :lol:

Dyslexic Untied

Someone else do it this time.
I would if I had the time. But I`m only on the caf five minutes a day these days, so I just can`t. But you have done your share in the past, someone else should take responsibility.

zing

Zingle balls
Upset on the cards..
2-1 down
3-3 in the 4th set

yaka8

amazing match with roddick...5 set match, almost 4 hours!! it finished at 2.15am melbourne time and it was absolutley thrilling, im not a huge tennis fan but this was amazing and also the roddick dummy spits were entertaining, abusing the umpire and having a go at fans who were making noise...great game..

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
amazing match with roddick...5 set match, almost 4 hours!! it finished at 2.15am melbourne time and it was absolutley thrilling, im not a huge tennis fan but this was amazing and also the roddick dummy spits were entertaining, abusing the umpire and having a go at fans who were making noise...great game..
It was actually quite short for a five-set game with two tie-breaks but that was due to unbelievably fast serve of both.

Justin

That was a thrilling game, I wanted it to go longer in the final set

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
The German was superb. the reason it was so short was because there were around 30 games where the server closed out the game to love. Both players had around 35 aces each. It was a brillliant game.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Kuznetsova's bitten the dust, knocked out by a Polish player, mind you i can't say that i have heard of. Maybe some of you more avid followers cna shed some light? A rising star?

Though i have no ties across the Channel, Bartoli was my adopted player, well since last year lol, but alas, she made an early exit.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
She is class. Beat Sharapova in the US Open last year. Good serve and powerful groundstrokes.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Blake with an amazing comeback vs Grosjean and Fernando Gonzalez looks like he will be out of the tournament soon. Hewitt and Baghdatis should be a classic.

zing

Zingle balls
Gonzalez going home
2-1 down and 4-0 in the 4th set

loads of upsets this time around

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Sania Mirza is average looking but has a great pair of tits. I hope someone releases a sex tape of her. That would really piss off the religious nuts in India.

Cornell

Mauresmo out too. The Australian Open always seems to bring out the best in the underdogs.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
playing doubles with Alicia Molik aka Aussie Manchick against Nadia Petrova aka Russian Manchick and Vesnina. 1-1 in the decider. She plays Venus Williams in the singles later today. I predict a riot.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Federer's broken Tipsarevic, 9-8 fifth set.

Amazing stuff it has been.

EDIT: 10-8, so very nearly out, but won through.