Axel Disasi

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I've seen this roughly 50 minutes of play of this guy between the world cup and europa league, in actual games so, i'm an expert on him, i know what i'm talking about here

This guy moves like Boris Karloff in Frankenstein, has two bricks for feet, the touch of a viking raider, the tactical awareness of Homer Simpson seeing a fluffy tailed squirrel, and his football IQ must be equal to Michael Owen's IQ
Damn

48 hours

I've seen this roughly 50 minutes of play of this guy between the world cup and europa league, in actual games so, i'm an expert on him, i know what i'm talking about here

This guy moves like Boris Karloff in Frankenstein, has two bricks for feet, the touch of a viking raider, the tactical awareness of Homer Simpson seeing a fluffy tailed squirrel, and his football IQ must be equal to Michael Owen's IQ
So better than Maguire?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
By all accounts the player has just decided that he will be joining United, all that is missing is firm interest from us!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
The report that tweet is referencing, it says the clubs are yet to start formal negotiations. Don't think the deal is close at all.

Rolaholic

By all accounts the player has just decided that he will be joining United, all that is missing is firm interest from us!
Same lot who wrote about Neymar to United a few weeks ago

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees

So Maguire minus the slabhead?

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I am announcing that I too have chosen United as my next club. I'm 48 years old and haven't played 11 a side in about 5 years, but United just need to agree a fee for me. My phone is not on silent so expecting a call any moment

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Unless you somehow get him on top of KMJ, any money spent on him would be comical. He is nowhere near good enough for the PL

NoPace

I'm assuming this won't happen, but there were rumours Lindelof wanted to leave for playing time and Inter wanted him, so maybe if we bring in KMJ then he and Maguire will leave, and we would need a 4th CB in that case.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Nope, not good enough at all and should be in his prime or close to it. We don’t need another Bailly or Lindelof in the squad, we need a decent backup/starter and this guy isn’t it. Poor defender to have for the premier league if he was to come to the league. Pavard is cheaper and a much better option to get in.

madzo2007

I'm announcing I want to join United too. Free Agent, 37 years old and scored a hat trick in 5 a side last night. I'm worth a shot. Can solve our striker issues :D

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I Can see the headlines already if he has a bad game “Disasi Artist”

jesperjaap

DIffrerent player, but reminds me of Badiashile, in that he is massively over rated. Strong unit, rough around the edges and bang average. Remember people raving on here about Badishile as well, there are several better French centre backs than both, let alone players in Europe, dont believe a word of these links anyway

RuudTom83

Yay! on the the next one...all the twitter ITK's will be right eventually if they report United are "interested" in every single player.

Starting off with a 50 million valuation...good start! very wise, has potential to jump around a bit for a few days, before United prepare a bid, only to never once contact the player or club.

Baxquux

The real, most salient question - is this guy better than Robin Koch?

ThanksBoss26

Yay! on the the next one...all the twitter ITK's will be right eventually if they report United are "interested" in every single player.

Starting off with a 50 million valuation...good start! very wise, has potential to jump around a bit for a few days, before United prepare a bid, only to never once contact the player or club.
Seems like it - can't see us getting a Centre Back unless we can shift Maguire out.

RuudTom83

Seems like it - can't see us getting a Centre Back unless we can shift Maguire out.
Exactly, CB is a low priority for where the club currently is (fighting for a Top 4 place) and last season we learnt that Shaw can be a really good CB.

Leaving EtH with Martinez/Shaw for the LCB and Varane/Lindelof/Maguire for the RCB.

Sure it could be improved but CF/MF/GK are in far great need of strengthening.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Serious question, is this guy actually shit or are some of the posts just jesting?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Serious question, is this guy actually shit or are some of the posts just jesting?
He isn't shit but he isn't great either, until proven otherwise he is around the level of a younger Kamil Glik. He was leading an excellent defense with Reims and immediately improved a very poor Monaco defense.

jeepers

They aren’t jesting. He’s worse than Baldiashile, who isn’t even that good but has age and some potential on his side. If rumours are true, I doubt this is an EtH signing. He’s worse than Maguire, as slow or slower too.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He isn't shit but he isn't great either, until proven otherwise he is around the level of a younger Kamil Glik. He was leading an excellent defense with Reims and immediately improved a very poor Monaco defense.
Cheers. And what is his weakness as a CB? I'm typically worried about pace because I envision us fighting a of turnovers when we get dispossessed high up..

L1nk

I think with both this and the KMJ situation, we’re keeping a CB target prepped in case we sell one of our own, which is why Bayern were able to swoop in. Because clearly we are targeting a midfielder and a striker first beyond all else.

Unless Maguire goes i wouldn’t expect us to sign Disasi either but its good to get it lined up just incase I guess?

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Just buy Pavard from Bayern for €35m and you should be better off.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Cheers. And what is his weakness as a CB? I'm typically worried about pace because I envision us fighting a of turnovers when we get dispossessed high up..
He has the same issue than Maguire, he is a bit too stiff but unlike Maguire he is strangely comfortable defending laterally, it's kind of strange because he has been used as an emergency fullback on a few occasions and done okay. Regarding speed his long distance speed is fine, the issue would be about turning and accelerating but he is generally well placed so you don't see that issue too often but when you see it, you can't unsee it.

Unless I'm completely mistaken, he is only worth it if he is cheap and as a backup.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He has the same issue than Maguire when he is a bit too stiff but unlike Maguire he is strangely comfortable defending laterally, it's kind of strange because he has been used as an emergency fullback on a few occasions and done okay. Regarding speed his long distance speed is fine, the issue would be about turning and accelerating but he is generally well placed so you don't see that issue too often but when you see it, you can't unsee it.

Unless I'm completely mistaken, he is only worth it if he is cheap and as a backup.
Got it, thanks. If the fee is low it's probably good to have him, sell Maguire for a net profit and have it go toward a wider more flexible budget elsewhere then.

daba

He’s in the lowest 4th percentile for tackles. This could mean a range of things:

He’s really bad at duels, he’s extremely passive, nobody dares even attempt to take him on because he’s that good (meaning he doesn’t get the opportunity to tackle), or he’s a better version of prime Maldini and doesn’t need to tackle cos he never makes a mistake and is never out of position.

aeh1991

He's a terrible option considering we just lost KMJ and there are Pavard, Todibo and Bella-Kotchap as alternatives.