Backroom staff

yaps

(287 Games - 15 Goals) Toxic Frogger
We all know about the removal of Steele, Phelan etc - My overall fear for United is that not only are the first team suffering in terms of coaching, but the generation of players in years to come might suffer too.

Does anyone know if David Moyes went as far as removing/changing the coaching staff from the youth squads?

Justin

Pretty sure all the senior names are still there with the additional of Butt and Scholes

Stookie

Nurse bell end
I know that the Everton youth team coach recently said that Moyes wasn't interested in the youth team at all. If true, why would he change when he came to United?

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
I know that the Everton youth team coach recently said that Moyes wasn't interested in the youth team at all. If true, why would he change when he came to United?
Those comments have been widely rubbished.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
He just took it as a chance to pile more shit on Moyes. All reports say he is a real bastard. Many young players have come through at Everton.

gasmanc

Banned
Just said this in another thread, if Moyes is to succeed he needs to bring in a proven top drawer number 2, a continental assistant manager to help Him tactically. Steve Round is proving as useless as the big man himself, he also needs to cut his ties with Lumsden and bring in a set of back room coaches (the style he has been researching in Germany maybe) and he should allow them to coach the players instead of dicking about himself, he can then concentrate fully on the day to day running of the club, maybe even allow himself a little time to plan for matchdays, not just matchdays but future ones too.
He's proving week after week that he can't do it himself, he needs to take a step back and allow tactical experts to guide him. Apparently he's a student of the game but us happy to stagnate with the same clowns that have been producing headless chicken football for the whole duration of their time here.
Simply put if were to be stuck with Moyes them his useless football tacticians need to feck the feck off.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
There's games at Old Trafford where the youth academy has played and David Moyes has been in the stands observing the current crop.

Oggmonster

In Moyes defence it's not like a crop of youth team players have left Everton and come on to be amazing. Any of the good ones were sold at a huge profit to in fairness (Rodwell, Rooney)