Barcelona: Charged with corruption .... again!

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Is Kenan Yildiz a good player? Barcelona was interested and in the end he signed for Juventus.
No idea mate. I was just having fun with that „revenge“ post.
Don‘t know anything about Yildiz, don’t know anything about Aznou.

RoyH1

Short term did they did a good job, but I just can't see them compete with Madrid in the future. Real's finances are much better plus the renovated Santiago Bernabeu should be done in about a year which will bring a lot of extra revenue. Barca's team is good right now, I think they might win la liga and go far in CL.
Unless Madrid adds a forward or two, I see Barsa as favourites for La Liga. Madrid is one Benzema injury away from not scoring more than a goal a game and too many of it's top performers are getting too old. Tchouameni is an excellent pickup but not enough reinforcement. Other clubs are not standing still.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
No idea mate. I was just having fun with that „revenge“ post.
Don‘t know anything about Yildiz, don’t know anything about Aznou.
I thought you knew him. In the Barcelona press they said that he was a great player project. In the end he signed for Juventus.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I dunno, got a feeling Barca did Chelsea a massive favour as Dembele has only turn up once in 5 years; which was conviently when he was playing for a new contract. Kounde is decent on the ball when he has space, not so decent when closed down or having to actually defend; especially in aerial duels.

Only one they really did them on was Raphinha who for me is a top player, if not quite world class.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
Did Pedri get hurt again? Came on at half time and taken off on 78 minutes.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
He is a Chelsea supporter and is frustrated.
This has nothing to do with Chelsea. Although you do seem to have an odd fixation with us. The transfers are one thing, the coercion of the teams to make negative statements about Chelsea … that is truly odd.

Leeds system made Dan James a top target. And even considering that, Raphinha had stats similar to Werner. I wanted Nunez or then Leao, missing those bothered me more. AC is a liability in a back 2. Koulibaliy is excellent. Kounde is suited to a back 3. He might have been fine, but we are talking about a depth signing unless we ended up with Fofana, who is excellent. I never considered Lewandowski someone we would really press for. The only person who said we even made a bid was Laporte, who is renowned for his truth telling.

So, why the hard on for Chelsea? Answer: your club blames us for blowing up the super league. WE are the team that broke the solidarity you tried to bully people into. We are the primary target you will go after first in lawsuits most likely.

So in the papers it will be Barca, Madrid, and Juve versus Chelsea. My guess is this is a pre emptive PR battle so that it seems to run together in the eyes of fans.

Barca doesn’t want to look like the bad guy that they are.

Congratulations on your signings, and your teams tik tok, instagram and meme attacks.

But it won’t change that one team has always treated it’s players well and generally tried to do the right.

The other is a trash pile political organization that should be prosecuted for its treatment of players and is the enemy of the world game we all love. Does having an extra defender signing that doesn’t fit you well truly make you feel better about all that?

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
So, why the hard on for Chelsea? Answer: your club blames us for blowing up the super league. WE are the team that broke the solidarity you tried to bully people into. We are the primary target you will go after first in lawsuits most likely.

So in the papers it will be Barca, Madrid, and Juve versus Chelsea. My guess is this is a pre emptive PR battle so that it seems to run together in the eyes of fans.
Is there a timeline for when this huge lawsuit has to happen before I can just say "you have a deranged imagination"?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
This has nothing to do with Chelsea. Although you do seem to have an odd fixation with us. The transfers are one thing, the coercion of the teams to make negative statements about Chelsea … that is truly odd.

Leeds system made Dan James a top target. And even considering that, Raphinha had stats similar to Werner. I wanted Nunez or then Leao, missing those bothered me more. AC is a liability in a back 2. Koulibaliy is excellent. Kounde is suited to a back 3. He might have been fine, but we are talking about a depth signing unless we ended up with Fofana, who is excellent. I never considered Lewandowski someone we would really press for. The only person who said we even made a bid was Laporte, who is renowned for his truth telling.

Congratulations on your signings, and your teams tik tok, instagram and meme attacks.

But it won’t change that one team has always treated it’s players well and generally tried to do the right.

The other is a trash pile political organization that should be prosecuted for its treatment of players and is the enemy of the world game we all love
. Does having an extra defender signing that doesn’t fit you well truly make you feel better about all that?
Delusion beyond limits :lol:

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo

The other is a trash pile political organization that should be prosecuted for its treatment of players and is the enemy of the world game we all love. Does having an extra defender signing that doesn’t fit you well truly make you feel better about all that?
He is an NBA player and Chelsea supporter. And from his tweets he was very excited about Kounde's arrival. All the English media gave the signing for Chelsea and when signing at the last moment for Barcelona he was frustrated and put "Barcelona sucks".
There is no more history than that.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Did Pedri get hurt again? Came on at half time and taken off on 78 minutes.
I think it was agreed that he would play 30 minutes.

Their team has competition for every position. If one doesn't perform there is a player ready to step in right away to take over.
I don't like BBs, soft on defense and lose a lot of balls in attacks.
If you put Araujo in the RB you gain a lot of defensive solidity but you lose a lot of clarity with the ball.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.

They are killing themselves in the long term

RoyH1

Do not worry. You will soon be set straight. Barsa fanboys will soon come here and regurgitate the long and detailed fanfiction that Laporta and his PR team have spoonfed to the media with excrutiating details and not forgetting to point how hopelessly ignorant of modern mangement and economics we are.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona

Bringing in a highly qualified investor, who has knowledge and menpower to do the groundwork to increase Barca's Studios revenue considerably is killing the club?
Barca doesn't have the necessary knowledge to push their studios further. There are so many possibilites for NFTs, tokens, apps and many other digital products to make a ton of money. Not to mention partnering up with Amazon or Netflix. But for that, you need those ressources Socios.com is giving barca. You clearly have no idea how investments work. 75% of €100m revenue is more money than 100% of €50m.

mctrials23

If Barca don't win La Liga and do really well in the CL this season its going to be a bit of a disaster isn't it.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
They are beyond a joke of a football club :lol:

Short-term cash injections just to ensure the current squad gets within the wage limits. What will they do next summer if the current season doesn't go to plan and they don't make a deep run in CL or don't win they league? Will they force their players to reneg another contract? Or sell more of their future income to fund another buying spree? Or is it strong-arming La Liga to change their rules regarding wage limits?

Absolutely abomination of a club, and funny thing is fans are drinking the kool-aid. Time will tell this tale like always.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
Bringing in a highly qualified investor, who has knowledge and menpower to do the groundwork to increase Barca's Studios revenue considerably is killing the club?
Barca doesn't have the necessary knowledge to push their studios further. There are so many possibilites for NFTs, tokens, apps and many other digital products to make a ton of money.
Ragnar, you are basically advocating for Barcelona FC to defraud its fans.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
They are beyond a joke of a football club :lol:

Short-term cash injections just to ensure the current squad gets within the wage limits. What will they do next summer if the current season doesn't go to plan and they don't make a deep run in CL or don't win they league? Will they force their players to reneg another contract? Or sell more of their future income to fund another buying spree? Or is it strong-arming La Liga to change their rules regarding wage limits?

Absolutely abomination of a club, and funny thing is fans are drinking the kool-aid. Time will tell this tale like always.
Those questions have already been answered here multiple times.

The logical thing would be to form an opinion already once all those questions have been answered.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Ragnar, you are basically advocating for Barcelona FC to defraud its fans.
I don't advocate, just tell the club's point of view. For me personally, I don't care about digital products. But where do we draw the moral line? Promoting betting or very unhealthy drinks? Or sponsor countries, who don't give a shit on human rights? I mean NFTs are just another drop in the capitalistic market, isn't it? No one is forced to buy it as is no one forced to bet, drink Red Bull or fly to Qatar.