Barcelona: Charged with corruption .... again!

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Season 16-17 - Season in which Barcelona did not whistle a penalty against.

- A linesman denounces pressure to harm Barcelona in the classic.
- The Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office has already received the letter.
- He accuses the Technical Committee of Referees of wanting to favor Madrid.

THIS IS HOW THEY HELPED BARÇA 2016/17

1. Betis 1-1 Barça. Hernández Hernández does not see the clearest phantom goal in the history of football. He enters 57 centimeters, but they do not give it as a goal.

2. Betis 1-1 Barça. In the same play, the "culé" Hernández Hernández, in addition to not seeing that goal, does not see a penalty on Neymar who entered alone to finish after winning the position and is caught. It was a penalty and expulsion.

4. Malaga vs Barça. Only 10 minutes later with 1-0 on the scoreboard, Gil Manzano who is in front of the play, points out of the box this clamorous penalty on Sergi Roberto. It was 1-1 with 15 minutes left. After winning this match, Barça were league champions.

5. I add another image of the penalty so that it is seen that Gil Manzano is in front of the play, the penalty is clear 1 meter inside the area, he signals a foul outside the area to hallucinate even the Malaga players.

6. Winning that game, Barça was champion draw 93, we would win by goal average (without against 2 stolen points in Betis), but IN ADDITION MADRID ADDED UP TO 10 GOALS IN OFFSIDE IN LEAGUE 2016/2017 that you can see here (also of course 5 goals offside in Europe).
2 of them in extra time against Bayern Munich.

12. Villarreal 1-1 Barça (2 points stolen) Bruno's clear penalty for stopping a dangerous Messi shot in the front, not indicated 2016/17 season. They STOLE THE LEAGUE, and they talk about "helping Barça"...

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Thanks to these accounts for saving me hours of searching. To say that Barcelona was helped in the 16-17 season is the most shameful and despicable thing that can be said. Or not wanting to see the truth for whatever reason.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Probably nothing is going to be made about this but at least I've got a good laughs from all of this. :lol::lol::lol:

Tarrou

Thanks to these accounts for saving me hours of searching. To say that Barcelona was helped in the 16-17 season is the most shameful and despicable thing that can be said. Or not wanting to see the truth for whatever reason.
I know right, you guys should ask for your bribe money back

Fridge chutney

Crazy news about the bribes. I always saw Barca as a pillar of football, but turns out they are as corrupt as PSG and City.

Sad days for football.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
The onslaught of "evidence" that Barcelona were actually being robbed when they were paying off a guy involved with refs reminds me of when Messi's insane contract leaked and a bunch of articles came out saying actually he is responsible for 500% of revenue so he's playing for free.

cyberman

I know it hurts you when Barca does well but this really is a nothing story.

1. Tax Agency asked Barça for documents on agreement between Dasnil & Barça, which was: "Elaboration & sending of technical videos".
  2. Dasnil got paid monthly.
  3. Barça claim they don’t know which people produced it, it was up to Dasnil.
  4. Link to Dasnil was son of Negreira who has no committee position
Just a link to a man who had immediate access to referees just before a game.
No biggie

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Everyone in Spain (bar Barca's fans) knew this was coming.
The refereering they have received these past years is outrageous. Noone that truly follows La Liga can be surprised about these recent allegations. it was famously called “Villarato” in Spain, due to Miguel Angel Villar being the Spanish FA president at the moment.

The referee payments allegedly happened between 2003 and 2018. The following image shows the penalties and red cards awarded to and against each La Liga teams throughtout all those years (spanish but easily understandable):
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FpAarTvXwAE1F0a?format=jpg&name=medium
It seems interesting that Barcelona has 48 net red cards in all those years. No other team is above 24, and only two above 20. Real (a somewhat comparable team in La Liga) has -4.

For those who desire to read more about Barca´s affairs:
-There was a recent investigation around Albert Benaiges. He was the coordinator of grassroot football for Barca for 20 years during 2 spells. The last one until 2021 when he resigned the moment the scandal became public. He was accused of sexual abuse of children. There were more than 60 testimonies of his abuse during the 1980s and 1990s on a school from Barcelona (where he was also a PE teacher). Before Laporta re-hired him he was terminated in Mexico and Dominican Republic also with allegations to minor abuse. 19 people denounced him. The case was closed as the crimes had prescribed. You can still can read some of the victims testimonies online. Proof: https://www.thescore.com/esp_fed/news/2287202

-Another interesting case is Barca´s more than possible doping. I will just give you a few glimpses:
-UEFA fined Barca 30.000€ in 2010 for not notifying anti-doping officials of a change in their training schedule. This training change led to UEFA not being able to do their doping test that day. Proof: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/pep-guardiolas-barcelona-breached-the-whereabouts-rule-wrqwrf78n
-UEFA did a surprise doping testing on Barcelona players the 23/02/2011. They did not test Xavi, Valdés, Puyol and Messi as they were injured that day. Funnilly enough Messi was able to play the full 90 minutes 3 days before the test (20/02/2011) and 3 days after the test (26/2/2011). Either the injury appeared and disappeared magically or… he just avoided the doping test just like Barca did the year before, although this time “legally”.
Proof of the testing: https://www.elconfidencial.com/depo...be-por-sorpresa-un-control-antidoping_328593/
Proof that Messi, Xavi, Valdés and Puyol did not train with the rest of the team that day: https://www.larazon.es/historico/11...o-sin-xavi-valdes-ni-puyol-OLLA_RAZON_360407/
Full game played by Messi 3 days before doping test: https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-barcelona_athletic-bilbao/index/spielbericht/1036310
Full game played by Messi 3 days after doping test: https://www.transfermarkt.es/rcd-mallorca_fc-barcelona/index/spielbericht/1036312

Barca is just full of shady guys. More examples:
-Unsurprisingly, 2 of Barca´s ex-presidents ended up in jail:
-Josep Luis Núñez (spent 2 years and a half in prison)
-Sandro Rosell (spent 21 months in prison)
Will they be soon followed by Bertomeu? We will see. Agustí Montal Costa, who stopped being president in 1977 is the last Barca´s president to have not gone to a court to testify as defendant.

-Piqué was in cahoots with Luis Rubiales (president of Spanish FA) while he was a player and the captain of Barcelona. Basically he took part in the negotiations of the newest format of the Spanish Supercup that takes place in Saudi Arabia and therefore gets (and is still getting) a big cut for every edition of the tournament (6M€ each and every single year). Piqué resigned quietly in the middle of this season when all this surfaced and now everyone has forgotten about it. Rubiales never resigned and still holds the job. Proof: https://barcauniversal.com/gerard-p...ok-e6-million-in-saudi-arabia-super-cup-deal/
Sadly, this corrupt Luis Rubiales who is getting rich along with Piqué while he was a player, was the fresh-blood that was supposed to change things for the better when he replaced Miguel Ángel Villar, the previous Spanish FA president of whom I talked about in the very first paragraph.

It is of course known that Piqué wants to be president of the club some day. He will probably get there, he really has the moral character needed for the position.

-Pep: the bald hypocrite fraud was Barca´s manager all those times the club managed to evade doping tests. And just watch him nowadays defend the obviously illegal actuations of City while of course playing the victim card.

-Speaking about victim cards. Barca´s fans love to reinforce the idea that their club was harassed by Franco´s regime. On the other hand, Franco pardoned Barca´s debt twice, which explains why Barca awarded him with two Medals of Honor. You can easily search for pictures of these on google if you want.

TL;DR: Barca is an inmoral, filthy club full. The true MVP is the PR team that somehow shielded all of this from public opinion and made them look like a reasonable club.
This post is just...wow.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
I paid a hitman to kill my wife and he shot me and ran off with her instead, therefore I'm innocent.
But to assume I paid the hitman to shoot her, because you found my money on him is enough to be guilty? Because there can't be any other reasons he has my money for, right?
And here I thought, in democracies you are innocent until proven guilty. Seems like most of the posters here don't follow that basic human rights principle sadly.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
But to assume I paid the hitman to shoot her, because you found my money on him is enough to be guilty? Because there can't be any other reasons he has my money for, right?
Can you imagine using this line on your wife if she found out a hitman had a check signed by you?

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Can you imagine using this line on your wife if she found out a hitman had a check signed by you?
I don't deny these payments are shady as feck and look very badly for our club again. Just point out the basic human rights we have in the EU. Some people need to be reminded of that.
I also don't know if barca alone does/did this, or other clubs do/did it too and some people thought it's the perfect moment to ruin barca's good spirit right now with news, that sound worse than they are actually.
The persecutor for Messi's tax fraud sits often with Perez in his VIP box. Such things happen often in spain. If there's a conspiracy behind it or it just looks bad? I don't know as an outsider.
We are outsiders and can only guess until official investigation is done and you all don't need to fear. Tebas hates barca, so he will never let this opportunity slide if he can damage us. I for my part will wait and see and until then, enjoy our great form with hopefully a win tonight.

Last edited:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
There are people who still think the club won’t exist in 2 years despite attendance being by far and away the highest in Europe.
On average 1500 spectators more than Dortmund = "by far the highest attendance in Europe". :lol:

cyberman

If Real Madrid had done this I’d be fuming and there is no question Barca have done scummy/shady things in the past.

But when you look into it, there really isn’t much here. Plus, if we don’t hear a word from other clubs in la liga the way we did when man city made a mockery of the PL then even other la liga teams know there isn’t any basis for match fixing or whatever it is people think happened.

If there was in fact match fixing or paying off refs to help influence matches I’d be all in favor of a massive point reduction or relegation to the second division.

But let’s see how this plays out, feels like something that will be forgotten about a week from now but since it’s Barca people will love to pile it on.

There are people who still think the club won’t exist in 2 years despite attendance being by far and away the highest in Europe.
How can anybody look into it when there isn’t a record or evidence of any work being carried out?
What’s being looked into?

RoyH1

More than a club, indeed.
Indeed. Lovely bunch of chaps.
Imagine if a sporting organisation tried to do some of the things they've done in Germany or the UK. For all the banter about corruption in Italy, they do eventually get around to punishing clubs like in the case of Juventus.
But nothing is normal down there due to the politics involved. The PR motor of Catalan independence cannot be allowed to be stopped or besmirched and half of Spain goes along with it. Laporta could go on the field and punch a ref and they'd spin it into the ref being a card carrying member of Real Madrid with ties to Franco that insulted Xavi's mother and nothing would happen.

antk

And here I thought, in democracies you are innocent until proven guilty. Seems like most of the posters here don't follow that basic human rights principle sadly.
This is parroted a lot on the internet but this principle is designed for and thankfully only applies to actual legal systems, not to general public opinion. There is a United footballer under contract that could be used as a very recent and relevant example of why this distinction exists.

FreckBarca

Supports
Espanyol
Look at Barca bots doing their thing. When bad things come their way, they just point to somewhere else.

Me paying for more than 15 years to the refs?
Well, the bribes weren't even that helpful. Real also got a shady pen once. There is no proof that the money come from us (as we didn't audit it). Well, what if other teams did too? you cannot simple blame only us. How can this piece of information ruin our reputation? we were just playing so magnificently.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
This is parroted a lot on the internet but this principle is designed for and thankfully only applies to actual legal systems, not to general public opinion. There is a United footballer under contract that could be used as a very recent and relevant example of why this distinction exists.
Don’t know. OJ Simpson seems pretty innocent to me.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Apparently tomorrow El Mundo is going to publish more material and Marca brings an interview with Ramón Mendoza (former president of Madrid) in 1994 where he already names Enríquez Negreira:
"there are indications of presumed sports corruption", "There is a great concern in hundreds of thousands of people in the performance of Enríquez Negreira from Barcelona. It will be necessary to try that the referees do not talk before the matches always with the same person. It creates a climate of unnecessary tension in a wonderful collective".

Another famous referee of the time, Andújar Oliver says:
"Enríquez Negreira's son, who was also involved in the Technical Committee, used to call the referees to tell them which hotel he was in and told them that he would take them to the field. Until 2018 he has been their coach, that is to say, the referees have given this gentleman all their information and thoughts while he had them in his hands".

cyberman

Don’t know. OJ Simpson seems pretty innocent to me.
Can’t wait until we have one of the best young striker in world football back next year. I’m sure there will be no blowback for that

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I don't deny these payments are shady as feck and look very badly for our club again. Just point out the basic human rights we have in the EU. Some people need to be reminded of that.
I also don't know if barca alone does/did this, or other clubs do/did it too and some people thought it's the perfect moment to ruin barca's good spirit right now with news, that sound worse than they are actually.
The persecutor for Messi's tax fraud sits often with Perez in his VIP box. Such things happen often in spain. If there's a conspiracy behind it or it just looks bad? I don't know as an outsider.
We are outsiders and can only guess until official investigation is done and you all don't need to fear. Tebas hates barca, so he will never let this opportunity slide if he can damage us. I for my part will wait and see and until then, enjoy our great form with hopefully a win tonight.
We arent in the EU........... keep your pesky rights to yourself.

Anustart89

If you told ChatGPT to write a long rambling post about how Barca can’t do anything wrong, and add the most recent allegations, you’d get a Niemans post typed out for you.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Audios of Florentino Pérez and the media.

Audios

- " Now, let's see, calm down. We must win the battle of Marca and Spanish television.
And with that isolate not to the País (most important newspaper in Spain) that does not misbehave. But to Relaño and De La Morena".

- "The Rondo will not exist anymore. We're seeing how many years he has on his contract to change everything. If it is for months he fulminates right away. If it is by season we will have to wait for the summer season".

- "Luis Fernández is a Madrid Taliban. And I'm going to tell you one thing, he already took the contract from Roberto Gómez. The Rondo will not exist anymore.
It is going to be a Madrid program by Ferreras (corrupt journalist famous Spanish)".

- La 1 ( Spanish television), he won't tell you but I tell you. It will change totally.
They have included a director who is one of ours, Luis Fernández. And he's going to put an end to all that Rondo stuff."

" And all that will be fine. And now we will only have the Marca . You have to take the Marca . Because with the Marca and Spanish television it's all over, they no longer have anyone".

Then I will put the audio and the transcript where he already puts the Marca director (Eduardo Inda). The most unfortunate time where much controversy was generated .

Florentino Pérez's puppets create narratives and people believe them. That's how the world goes.

SinNombre

If you told ChatGPT to write a long rambling post about how Barca can’t do anything wrong, and add the most recent allegations, you’d get a Niemans post typed out for you.
ChatGPT even when asked to be rambling will be more coherent - this guy lives in an alternate reality.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
If you say ChatGPT to write the definition of abhorred and manipulated people define you and a few others like you.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
ChatGPT even when asked to be rambling will be more coherent - this guy lives in an alternate reality.
But it's the same as always. Not a single argument gives. You hate Barcelona and you believe the narrative that makes you happier, not reality. Good for you, ignorance is happiness.

FreckBarca

Supports
Espanyol
Florentino Pérez's puppets create narratives and people believe them. That's how the world goes.
Bro, stop embarrasing yourself. This comes directly from the Spanish Tax Agency. Flo has nothing to do with It. This corruption came to light only because the referee did not manage to hide the payments (wich makes you wonder what other things are still hidden)

Here is the oficial document for those of you who can read Spanish. The highlighed part is pretty damn straightforward.

https://img.asmedia.epimg.net/resiz...g.com/diarioas/3ZZ7HMD55NEMZK5Q4MA7GHCB4A.jpg
(I cannot post images yet)

Tebas is a disgrace. He is so fast when criticizing other leagues but now it seems like he has nothing to say. What a hipocrite

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid

Audios

- " Now, let's see, calm down. We must win the battle of Marca and Spanish television.
And with that isolate not to the País (most important newspaper in Spain) that does not misbehave. But to Relaño and De La Morena".

- "The Rondo will not exist anymore. We're seeing how many years he has on his contract to change everything. If it is for months he fulminates right away. If it is by season we will have to wait for the summer season".

- "Luis Fernández is a Madrid Taliban. And I'm going to tell you one thing, he already took the contract from Roberto Gómez. The Rondo will not exist anymore.
It is going to be a Madrid program by Ferreras (corrupt journalist famous Spanish)".

- La 1 ( Spanish television), he won't tell you but I tell you. It will change totally.
They have included a director who is one of ours, Luis Fernández. And he's going to put an end to all that Rondo stuff."

" And all that will be fine. And now we will only have the Marca . You have to take the Marca . Because with the Marca and Spanish television it's all over, they no longer have anyone".

Then I will put the audio and the transcript where he already puts the Marca director (Eduardo Inda). The most unfortunate time where much controversy was generated .

Florentino's influence on the press has nothing to do with it.
By the way look at the front pages of Sport and Mundo Deportivo today, not a single reference. Although they do point out that Madrid won with two penalties.

Camara

Supports
FC Porto

Audios

Everyone "knows" Real Madrid is shady and corrupt, that doesn't mean Barcelona is the opposite.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Whataboutism: Instead of defending your position, simply deflecting and accusing someone else of having done something else.

It really elevates the discourse.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
Barcelona paid this money to a company called Dasnil 95.

The company's website does not exist anymore but you can find it on the Internet Archive. Here are links to what it looked like in 2013 and 2019. In both links, it claims to be a company that sells merchandising gifts for businesses.

According to various reports, 90% of their income was from services to Barcelona. When the ref man stopped being part of the ref thing in 2018, their income dropped to 7k the next year, and since then they've made no money.

RoyH1

So when does this old man turn on Barca to stay out of jail?
No one is ever going to jail for this. In fact I bet you that nothing of consequence will happen as long this investigation is kept in Spain. A fine or two, a couple of press releases and an in depth investigation from a Barcelona sports tabloid about how this this is all a campaign orchestrated in a bunker 60 metres below the Bernabeu and voila' that's it.

antk

Audios

"Real Madrid has engaged in shady/criminal activities" and "FC Barcelona has engaged in shady/criminal activities" are not mutually exclusive statements.