Barcelona to sell naming rights to Nou Camp and use profits to help the fight against covid 19

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52371059

Barcelona: Sponsor to name Nou Camp for coronavirus funds

A really nice gesture but I think there's an ulterior motive here. They did the same thing when they had unicef on their shirts, it was too get fans used to having a sponsor. I think they'll do the same here after 2 or 3 seasons they'll start to keep the money for themselves.

El Zoido

They need the money and will sell it to the highest bidder once this has blown over. It’s really obvious.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
How would people feel if Ed Woodward sold the rights to sponsor old Trafford in order to raise funds for Covid 19 research?

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52371059

Barcelona: Sponsor to name Nou Camp for coronavirus funds

A really nice gesture but I think there's an ulterior motive here. They did the same thing when they had unicef on their shirts, it was too get fans used to having a sponsor. I think they'll do the same here after 2 or 3 seasons they'll start to keep the money for themselves.
Transparent cnuts.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Trying too hard to be the nice guy. Would be better if They just put it up for sale and once it is sold, They can announce Their intent to help with the research for pandemic, rather than saying it up front which sounds like an early excuse and a desperate attempt to find buyers.

"I want to sell my luxury house to help pandemic" pathetic, get off your high horse.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
How would people feel if Ed Woodward sold the rights to sponsor old Trafford in order to raise funds for Covid 19 research?
Bill Gates is already footing the bill for that. Throwing more money at it wont make the 72 vaccins currently under development cultivate faster