BBC News: Roman Abramovich had secret stakes in rival players

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

TheLord

I wish we had owners who cared so much about our club's on-field performances!

It won't affect Chelsea F.C. one bit, so it doesn't interest me at all. I don't know how football authorities can do anything to a Russian individual living in Russia. Worse still, this is related to a period before the international ban was enforced. The media will have a field day covering issues beyond Covid-19 for a few days, however. This is a nothing news.

Last edited:

FireballXL5

'Mr Abramovich's spokeswoman stressed no rules or regulations were broken.'

She stressed it, so everything's cool.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
Well, maybe those players were vampires.

Brophs

The One and Only
Yet another person claiming to have been controlling Luke Shaw from the sideline, I see.

UpWithRivers

These football allegations are like Trump. 'Wasnt me.'.....'but we have 10 witnesses and video footage'....'Still wasnt me. Fake news'. 'We're going to do thorough investigations'. 'ok heres 10 mill so shut your face'

trims

Supports
Arsenal
Dodgy billionaire with a history of dodgy dealings engaging in dodgy activity. Shocking

DoomSlayer

Abramovich sure was squeaky clean when he bought Chelsea and promised to invest billions of his very legitimate money into the British economy.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Dodgy billionaire with a history of dodgy dealings engaging in dodgy activity. Shocking
I am shocked he was involved with so few players. More power to the rich of this world :cool::devil: