Be there or be Square.

westlife4ever

Man Utd Mrs said:
Of course it is.........

....and if we win like last season then it's even better.............
Campbell and Neumayr were awesome in that game:devil:

is this a PRL game or a friendly? I can't find this one in fixture.

oskarutd

westlife4ever said:
Campbell and Neumayr were awesome in that game:devil:

is this a PRL game or a friendly? I can't find this one in fixture.
Manchester senior cup

Tribec

Feck, Feck, and Fecking Feck!!!! I've been asking to increase my hours at work for a while now, and so today and by today I mean at 5pm tonight they decide to ask me would I like extra hours....

Of course, of course I cry, (had this taken place in March/April I may still have my season ticket, but enough of that.) to be met with the answer good, we've got a group tomorrow night 6.30 - 8.30, we'll put you down to help this week on that whilst another member of staff is on holiday! Fine by me, I'm happy as Larry till I suddenly realise it's the reserve derby tomorrow and now I can't make the game, and can't even watch the game on MUTV as I'll be bloody working. :(

I've had a bad week or two of late and this was the glimmer of hope amongst the dark clouds...... they had better win and win well tomorrow, I'll want some good news to come home too.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Good game this

4-2 to United with about 15 minutes left

Barnes, Lee, and Burns (2) with the goals

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
Pearcey was there...........
......he went in the office in the second half.........
.........think he was fed up with his team! :lol: :lol:

Where were you,Tony?
...and what was the searching/Police presence for?

Scared of the FC crew turning up again?

;)

Tribec

I watched some of the game on MUTV, as they for some reason repeated the game right after it had finished tonight. I saw all the goals, a cracking cross by Barnes for the third goal and also a stunner of his own.

With regards to Pearcy, MUTV showed that Ince was also in attendance as was Ricky Sbragia. They showed Ince in the office just after the start of the second half, so they could have been having a chat.

Burns had a good game again tonight as did most of the team to be honest. It isn't a team full of flair, but it get's the job done and that's what's important.

After getting in to my mum's after work and the match was on, I had to go and get myself a hot cup of Vimto to go with the pizza. Not the most natural combination, but even watching the game on tv and I was cold!! What the hell is it with that place. If we move the team to Salford at least it won't be that cold there.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
Tribec said:
I watched some of the game on MUTV, as they for some reason repeated the game right after it had finished tonight. I saw all the goals, a cracking cross by Barnes for the third goal and also a stunner of his own.

With regards to Pearcy, MUTV showed that Ince was also in attendance as was Ricky Sbragia. They showed Ince in the office just after the start of the second half, so they could have been having a chat.

Burns had a good game again tonight as did most of the team to be honest. It isn't a team full of flair, but it get's the job done and that's what's important.

After getting in to my mum's after work and the match was on, I had to go and get myself a hot cup of Vimto to go with the pizza. Not the most natural combination, but even watching the game on tv and I was cold!! What the hell is it with that place. If we move the team to Salford at least it won't be that cold there.
Yeah but it wouldn't be the same would it?:D

"Ice Station Zebra" is a great experience for the foolhardy!

I want them to stay at Hyde ....:(

Tribec

Man Utd Mrs said:
Yeah but it wouldn't be the same would it?:D

"Ice Station Zebra" is a great experience for the foolhardy!

I want them to stay at Hyde ....:(
Well for you, it's great you can walk to the ground. I'd be able to walk down to the Barton ground, but it would probably take me a bit longer than 30 minutes or so. One thing I would say, the quality of the burger van's, vimto, bovril etc is always top notch at the Willows, better than OT to be honest. If they can transfer that to the new ground, I'm sure that we'd find ourselves a bit warmer and happier.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
When I saw Eikrem,I wondered whether he had got a note off his Mum to stay out late......

Bless Him!

On a more serious note...didn't City have about 4 international players playing?
If so, then no wonder pearcey was pissed off!

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Man Utd Mrs said:
When I saw Eikrem,I wondered whether he had got a note off his Mum to stay out late......

Bless Him!

On a more serious note...didn't City have about 4 international players playing?
If so, then no wonder pearcey was pissed off!
did that lad sturridge play for city?

Clueless

causes posters to develop an inability to understa
TonyPark said:
Good result last night.......Barnes was outstanding again as was Kieran Lee...

Nice to see Eikrem come off the bench for his reserve team debut...just turned 16!
He even got an article about his debut in one of Norway's biggest papers. :)

In two years he'll be overhyped like a fat bird on a saturday night.

julesee

in the academy he's looked skillful but it's only recently he's started to impose himself a bit.... when he first arrived at the start of the season he was anonymous... i wouldnt get too excited just yet - in my view there are more obviously better players in the academy/reserves