Beckham 4 part Neflix Documentary

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Always found Victoria quite likeable especially after the Ali G interview. She put up a lot with him moving around, the affair etc. In her interviews, I found her sincere and a good laugh despite having the reputation of being a bit wooden.
I felt a bit sorry for Posh, the way she was constantly pulled from pillar to post to accommodate her man.
Big respect to her for dealing with his infidelity and going on to being a great Mother and bringing up a family.
She’s absolutely lovely imo. So funny, protective and sharp - and gorgeous. Dream wife material.

She’s the brains behind the whole ‘brand’ without a doubt.

Her sense of humour is always so underrated.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
Becks flicks his leg, Simeone falls over (not much of an exaggeration if you ask me), ref wants to be famous and gives a red. I hate this part of ageing, realising how much smarter some people are than you.

Last edited:

colombianmancunian

Just finished it. A must seem for me. It was sad for him to leave, and the guy really wanted to spend his whole career at United. It was all Fergie’s decision, even accepting a bid from FC Negreira, thankfully for Becks he ended up going to a real team and not a collection of cry babies and cheaters.

Chicharo

Wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll mention it here. I have just watched a compilation of Beckham's free-kick goals in the Premier League on a regional sports channel (they often do this between the games). It made me reflect on our current struggles to score from free-kicks these days.
This is probably my favorite: