Film Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.

Nice title.

In cinemas September 6th.

Burton, Keaton, O'Hara and Ryder all return.

Justin Theroux, Jenna Ortega, Willem Defoe and Monica Bellucci join the cast.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Was the first movie I ever saw in the Cinema when I was but two shades higher than a grasshopper

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Burton has really lost his way as a filmmaker but I'm expecting Keaton to knock the role out of the park again.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I watched a fake trailer a couple of days ago that really wasn't to dissimilar to that one.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I hope all the attention isn't on Ortega.
Not a fan ?
I thought she was OK in Wednesday but I can see her producing a similar performance here.
Especially with Burton again associated.

Don't have great expectations for Winona Ryder though. Thought she was unwatchable at times in Stranger Things.

Big Andy

Bloke
Not a fan ?
I thought she was OK in Wednesday but I can see her producing a similar performance here.

Don't have great expectations for Winona Ryder though. Thought she was unwatchable at times in Stranger Things.
Dunno, she played the strung out, single mum part very well in Stranger Things I thought.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Not a fan ?

She was amazing in Wednesday but this is a whole different story. Let's keep it focused on the roles that made the movie what it is instead of introducing new roles that grabs all the attention. I love Winona and I think she'll be great. She was very believable in Stranger things.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Got excited then thinking this was coming out in June. Stupid Americans.

The original was brilliant, and Keaton is generally great, so defo looking forward to this one.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
Yeah, Winona was great in Stranger Things I agree.

I'll watch anything with Keaton in it, guys a legend, he'll carry this if nothing else.