Behind the Curtain draft (Eastern Europe) | 1/8 | Enigma_87 vs prath92 11:1

Who will win based on all the players at their peaks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Brutal score @prath92, it was a great team you've built and Sindelar is probably the pick of the draft (bending the rules and all that)
Had no idea that he can be picked until I posted something with mentioning him and @Balu asked me in PM isn't he available and should I maybe edit him out of the post :lol:

prath92

haha. yeah i was initially not looking at the wunderteam before EAP told me this guy was actually born near prague

anyway yeah. this draft was not my strongest area of expertise. just wanted to try out and i ended up like guardiola at city :p. no regrets though

anyway goodluck @Enigma_87. lovely side you have there :)

Enigma_87

You know who
haha. yeah i was initially not looking at the wunderteam before EAP told me this guy was actually born near prague

anyway yeah. this draft was not my strongest area of expertise. just wanted to try out and i ended up like guardiola at city :p. no regrets though

anyway goodluck @Enigma_87. lovely side you have there :)
Cheers mate, the result is flattering it was excellent team that you have picked and assembled. Sindelar at that stage was great one indeed.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
@prath92

The final score means nothing.

In the last draft, I've lost 26-6 despite a great offensive trio (Baggio-Kaka-Eto'o) and I'm still here :D

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
I'm surprised at the scoreline here. Prath's front 3 is both individually and as a unit better than Enigma's defense. Sindelar is an all time great and brilliant as a false 9. He's supported by two of the top wide forwards of that region. His movement will cause so much confusion that saying Zakarias is a good fit for Sindelar is doing him a grave injustice. I also rate Lorant ahead of both of Enigma's CBs. And Bozsik is the best midfielder on the pitch.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
His movement will cause so much confusion that saying Zakarias is a good fit for Sindelar is doing him a grave injustice
You're probably referring to my post (even if not consciously), but it was a good tactical fit, not a good fit, as there is obviously a gulp in class between them

Interesting about the center backs though, I would definitely rate Belodedici well ahead of others