Bellendamy

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Spurs judging by how happy he looked to see them getting the final Champions League place.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Bellamy's far too good for Blackburn.

Maroon Lucifer

He shook Redknapp's hand with a huge smile on his face after the game. It happened too fast for me to read his lips or spot any note in his hand. Weird that he looked so pleased though.

Karel_Poborsky

He's a good player. But quite a big financial risk for a club (on the basis that he has never stayed anywhere very long) and the risks involved with buying him (him being a general cnut)

Spurs don't need a player like him that's for sure.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I'm thinking back to Blackburn or maybe Everton.
Everton is a great shout actually, they could do with a striker like Bellamy and he will probably be available at low price which will suit them. Him and Saha up front should be prolific.

RedMist99

He's run out of upper English clubs who'd have him. Personally, I think he'd work very well on the left flank as part of our 4-3-3 but it just wouldn't happen. The amount of clubs he's played for speaks volumes

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Thank feck we never bought the cnut. His cuntiness would make him a good fit in the Everton side. Him, Fellaini, Pienaar and Cahill would be fecking hard to play against.

Laphroaig

Thank feck we never bought the cnut. His cuntiness would make him a good fit in the Everton side. Him, Fellaini, Pienaar and Cahill would be fecking hard to play against.
His cuntiness would make him a good fit in the Chelsea side, or Arse even. But his footballing abilities would make him an excellent addition to Everton's squad.

goldenballs

Victoria's secret
I'd have Bells play for us in a flash.

I have experienced Bellamy playing for a side that I support (Wales) and when you're behind him, you think the cuntiness is fecking great, believe me.

EvilChuck

I think he'll still be at City. Although if they sign a crazy amount of attackers, I could see him being at Villa next season

french88devil

I think he'll still be at City. Although if they sign a crazy amount of attackers, I could see him being at Villa next season
Last season City signed Tevez, Adebayor and Santa Cruz and he stayed to fight for a place in the starting eleven. Which he got. I don't see City buying 3 strikers of that quality this summer. He might not be as talented as some City summer signing but he brings some fighting spirit to the team (mainly made out of a bunch of prima donas). He's a cnut, but credit where it's due. More over, Leaving would be a step back for him, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs or United not being interested in signing him.

EvilChuck

Last season City signed Tevez, Adebayor and Santa Cruz and he stayed to fight for a place in the starting eleven. Which he got. I don't see City buying 3 strikers of that quality this summer. He might not be as talented as some City summer signing but he brings some fighting spirit to the team (mainly made out of a bunch of prima donas). He's a cnut, but credit where it's due. More over, Leaving would be a step back for him, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs or United not being interested in signing him.
I agree, but there would surely be a time where if City signed 2 or 3 more players that can play in his position without offloading some others he will start to consider his place in the team. I expect Santa Cruz is much nearer the exit than Bellamy though