Ben Roethlisberger

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Report has surfaced claiming Roethlisberger did not have a license to operate the motorcycle.

I've heard that he has a 9" laceration on the back of his head, a broken jaw, some cuts on his face, and lost a few teeth and chipped/fractured a few more. He'll feel the pain for a while.

One journalist in the Pittsburgh has published the driver's name and the subdivision she lives in. That's horseshit journalism and I hope the woman sues if she is harrassed by idiot fans. She's 62, ffs. It was her fault, according to reports, but no reason to mention where the lady lives (not exact address, but basically providing the location to fanatics).

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
MrMarcello said:
One journalist in the Pittsburgh are actually published the driver's name and the subdivision she lives in. That's horseshit journalism and I hope the woman sues if she is harrassed by idiot fans. She's 62, ffs. It was her fault, according to reports, but no reason to mention where the lady lives (not exact address, but basically providing the location to fanatics).
Sounds like they're take a page out of the Book of English Journalism.