Benzema back in France squad for the Euros, as per reports…..

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
People need to be careful about Molina"s "I knew everything all along" videos. I've been watching him since 2016 or so and he's an attenation wh*re that would do anything to get an audience, including interviews in ultra right wing antisemitic media.

Kudos to him for his sexual abuse investigation but his youtube videos are full of shite and I can't even count the times when he was wrong about the stories he reported, including pretty recently in an important case when a PSG player from the woman team was assaulted. He just runs his mouth with the rumors he heard without verifying much an can be easily influenced by one biased source.

the_cliff

Yeah Eto'o performance and prediction of the WC says it all.

This is what Embolo's mum said about Cameroon, there's also rumours that you won't get called up for Cameroon unless you're represented by Etoo's agency...

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG

This is what Embolo's mum said about Cameroon, there's also rumours that you won't get called up for Cameroon unless you're represented by Etoo's agency...
Same thing happened with Mbappé

I work with pretty influential people in the football business in Cameroon, boy do they have stories to tell...

the_cliff

Wow that's crazy. Surely this sort of thing only hampers the national team?
Yes, course it does. I'm not from Cameroon but there's plenty of this type of corruption all over African football. If you think UEFA and the French FA is corrupt you have no idea what it's like with the CAF and our national teams.

Same thing happened with Mbappé

I work with pretty influential people in the football business in Cameroon, boy do they have stories to tell...
Yes, it's a problem, we also have a similar problem to Cameroon in Algeria, the corruption in our league and national team is incredible.