Best 11 from best performance

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
So I thought this would be a bit of fun to remove a bit of the doom and gloom on here at the moment. I want to apologise in advance if this has already been done before.

Pick your formation and any player past or present, but the players you choose have to be from their absolute best performance of their career. Would this 11 and their best performances beat any team that other people might pick. Does box to box Keane vs Juve get in your team? What about Lewandowski and his 5 goals vs Wolfsburg? Maybe you think he has had a better performance. Even if this has been done before, still have a go, it will be fun to pick your own team, tell someone why their team wouldn't' beat yours and why a certain players performance in game A was better than his performance in game B.

Web of Bissaka

Maybe it's best to put a bit more limiting rules to this game :) just a thought.

Can only choose players and the full 90+mins games I've watched, and not only relying on highlights, so..

Counter Attack System

Ronaldo
Ronaldo -- Kaka -- Beckham
Gerrard -- Keane
Lahm -- Vidic -- Nesta -- Cafu
De Gea

*their best version/performances*
I think this is the best team balance consideration that I can think of, while being strong to the fullest and cover every flaws each players may have and even more so in theory will bring out the best of each other, but it won't totally put out all the weaknesses out of this team. Also this is just off the top of my head, so definitely I will be forgetting a lot of players.

GK
De Gea (younger version) have his (a)crosses dealings problems, but doesn't matter with Vidic heading every air balls away, and (b)not good at sweeping, but again Nesta will cover every grasses at the back and stop any attacks. Why that De Gea you may ask? well.. more so than any other keepers that I can remember, he's the best one fresh in my mind that can literally make those trademark ridiculous saves he love to make when he's younger - definitely can stop any great world class shots at a more consistent basis than any other keeper.

DEF
Nesta mops the floor.
Vidic swats the air.
Lahm and Cafu are for me the best balance in both attacking and defending. Equally good in both. There are of course better FBs that are better at either atk/def than them but they are chosen for best balance. I don't need attacking FBs but suspect defensively in this team that already have good attacking units in front of them.

MID
Keane (1999-early 2000s) - self-explanatory really. His best role is actually B2B.

Gerrard - yes I know this is controversial, coming from a United fan. I thought about alternatives eg Makelele, Pirlo, Scholes, etc etc but none of them really is the best player specifically in this lineup and system. Biggest reasons are he like to step-up when his teams need him the most and he usually do at a more consistent basis, scoring crucial games even.. just forget his final slip-up :D and more importantly, it'll also help Keane join in attacks more, as they exchange positions depending on who's attacking and holding, taking turns.

Basically both Keane and Gerrard to dominate and totally control the midfield physically while still being good at both attack and defend. Both are good at passings too and build-up. Gerrard of course is a better long passer so that's covered. Don't need a different holding or deep-playmaker in this lineup. Keane may have to cut down his silly bookings to fit in with today's football more lenient football, but with Gerrard alongside him and strong backlines, maybe he doesn't need to make those dangerous tackles nor professional fouls.

Becks is also a secondary midfielder. Adjustments in tactics depending on situation will pull Becks to support them whenever necessary.

ATK
Cristiano Ronaldo (United version, season 06-08) - insane unstoppable winger with ridiculous golden touches to score goals/assists, team player too. Best of all he'll be lavishing with saliva the chances he'll be getting on the end of Becks crosses. He's ridiculously good in the air. Would also combine well with overlapping Lahm.

Kaka (the CL and Brazil NT version, mid 2000s) - unstoppable truck, attacking midfielder that demolishes defenses. All-around dynamics, but best in carrying the ball up the field from deep positions, lethal in counter attacks system.

Beckham (the United version) - many forget, but he used to be one of the top world's best player. Ridiculous winger really. Actually his real playstyle is a mezzala, he likes to drift to centre midfield so this helped Keane + Scholes and Real's CMs a lot defensively, but majority of his highlights are when he make those trademark swerving laser crossings and passes from RM.

Basically, Becks will be the main assist-maker.
CR7 will be the main goal scorer along with the CF.
And Kaka will be the supporting assist-maker and goal scorer.

FWD
Ronaldo - his strength, balance and control in tight spaces and in physical play are just ridiculous. Complete package really, would slot in fine in PL and in dismantling low blocks. He can also dribble past players on his own so that's also covered.

System Strength
Counter attacks to maximize the full use of the players ability in dribbling, deadly paces and quick lethal attacks of spaces, with great supply of long rangers passers.

Won't be a problem facing a good high press organized teams. We'll just go pass that with Kaka and the two Rons running rigged around them, with the rest passing to them quickly.

Won't be a problem facing a good organized park the bus teams, having many players with good shootings booths from distances and tight angles, dangerous set-piece takers, Vidic and CRonaldo are great in the air, and the fact that we have 3 great unstoppable dribblers, no defense can stop. CR is also a poacher, and Ronaldo Lima can be a great CF if he play that role.

Won't be a problem facing long balls team.

Won't be a problem facing any teams really.

Overall
A balance team, full of leaders and players who will step-up at a more consistent basis.

Unbeatable really in any era, any league and vs any kind of teams. Care to fight?

So I thought this would be a bit of fun to remove a bit of the doom and gloom on here at the moment.
Cheers OP, I had fun reminiscing and enjoy playing this short thinking game.