Best Crossers of All-Time

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Luís Figo, Francisco Arce, Míchel and Dragan Dzajić were pretty good — precise technique and consistently dangerous landing spots. Ljubinko Drulović and Nolberto Solano for the slightly underappreciated lot. Quite a few noteworthy crossers in recent years at the fullback back position, too: Kimmich, Alexander-Arnold, Alves, Baines, Lahm.
Arce was the best I've seen in my life: it wouldn't really matter if it was a set-piece or open-play, it would always end up causing havoc on the opposition defense.

Drulovic was great with his left foot and he could even cross in trivela with the same accuracy.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
@Gio what do you make of Strachan? Think he had an excellent cross on him - both on pace and accuracy.
Aye, certainly impressed from what I saw. Mostly for Aberdeen to be fair, didn't see much of him in Manchester, and he obviously smashed it at Leeds. He quite often liked to combine and drift inside from the right so he probably didn't use it as often as more direct wide midfielders would.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
It remains my sole purpose on this forum to mention Sebastian Deisler in Threads like this one.
Quoted for truth. I didn't see much of his early days at Herta and Gladbach but when he came back from depression in 05-06 he really was incredible. He was brilliant against Juve as well on the group stage.

I still can't forgive Hargreaves for injuring him right before the World Cup, that injury ended his career :(

Demyanenko_square_jaw

Few others that haven't been mentioned..

Mario Basler
Thomas Hassler
Hennadiy Lytovchenko
Vasyl Rats
Leonid Buryak
Franky Vercauteren

Last edited:

MADReaLJL

I remember Cristiano Ronaldo was quite good with his crossing. But he'd much better off at the other end so we don't see it more often.