Best player in the PL right now

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
De Bruyne is the best with some distance.

2nd place, it terms of:
Form — Mané
Talent — Pogba (:rolleyes:)
Consistency — Agüero

Van Dijk had somehow evaded my shortlist but it can be argued that he would be the number 2 if we were to combine all of the categories together.

Zoo

Mane , De Bruyne or Vardy.

For me it’s Mane.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It’s going to be Minamino.

Stadjer

If i could take on player and put him in the Manchester United squad, it would be Kevin de Bruyne.

Fantastic player, fantastic mentality and his creativity would fix our team.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
De Bruyne is the best with some distance.

2nd place, it terms of:
Form — Mané
Talent — Pogba (:rolleyes:)
Consistency — Agüero

Van Dijk had somehow evaded my shortlist but it can be argued that he would be the number 2 if we were to combine all of the categories together.
I’m a huge fan of Pogba. But he’s 25/26 at that age talent is what you’re doing on a regular basis.

Paul_Scholes18

De Bruyne is the best one. Then it is between Mane and Salah with Mane being ahead right now.

Although everything depend on how far back in time you go. Right now Son is in bloody good form too.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I’m a huge fan of Pogba. But he’s 25/26 at that age talent is what you’re doing on a regular basis.
Talent is talent. What you're doing on a regular basis is your ability (and/or form). Ravel Morrison is insanely talented, as well as Ricardo Quaresma, regardless of their respective careers.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Talent is talent. What you're doing on a regular basis is your ability (and/or form). Ravel Morrison is insanely talented, as well as Ricardo Quaresma, regardless of their respective careers.
Quaresma has had a very good career.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Mane. Unplayable at the moment
He's been the star man in terms of output in that team but he isn't the best player in the team. Kinda like when Sterling was scoring for fun a year or two ago but still had better teammates.

KDB is the best IMO.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
De Bruyne and it's not even close

Only player in the PL where some games end up being too easy for him

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
If Liverpool does the PL and CL double it's his to lose. Never thought he could reach this level.
Yep

De Bruyne is the best one. Then it is between Mane and Salah with Mane being ahead right now.

Although everything depend on how far back in time you go. Right now Son is in bloody good form too.
Son is a good shout as well.

JDoe

Supports
Bayern
Best individuals KdB, Agüero.
Talent wise KdB, Agüero, Pogba.
Current form has to be Mané though.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Mané will perform in almost any situation. De Bruyne is more prone to disappearing on the other hand when the going gets tough.

So for me it's Mané.

iHicksy

I'd say after Messi, Mane is currently the best attacker in the world. De Byrune is the best midfielder and Van Dijk is the best defender, so yeah, those three. Then Salah. (he'll explode the next few games since he's being played centrally again).

fps

Back to DeBruyne. I reckon he will be an all time XI pl shout by the time he’s done if he isn’t already. Unplayable.

diarm

Van Dijk for me - he's the single most important player in the league.

Take him out of that Liverpool side and they're down battling mediocrity with the rest of us.

De Bruyne is superb but City were missing him for large periods last season and they still won the league. Give them Van Dijk and they win the quadruple.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Right now, for consistency, Mane

On top form De Bruyne and Salah are a level above everyone else, with Kane close behind(sterling, mane and aguero too)

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
For what it's worth, it's great having so many quality players in the PL in their prime. I felt like the PL was lacking in this department somewhere around 2015ish after Suarez left.

Devil81

De Bruyne, Mane, Salah, Van Dijk and possibly even Firmino.

He's exceptional at linking up play.

Welbeckham

I think van Dijk and de Bruyne are the best ability-wise. Mane this season has definitely been up there with those two.