Best time to buy players

r0663664

Worships Man City
I feel this if the best transfer window to address the depth of the squad. With many clubs suffering with finance issue due to Covid-19, many will be willing to let good players go at a discounted rate. Just like stock market, share price had fallen and now has recovered to pre-covid level. We should spend on good young players between 22-25 years old which has resale value. Given Covid-19 may end 2-3 years and the market back to normal, we can sell some of the players at double or triple the transfer price paid. We should target 3 XI who RW, CB and DM follow by 2 potential star. Glazer should put aside 150 mil and Ole can rise another 50 mil from sales of player. 200mil should enable us to get 4-5 players.

Mylock

I feel this if the best transfer window to address the depth of the squad. With many clubs suffering with finance issue due to Covid-19, many will be willing to let good players go at a discounted rate. Just like stock market, share price had fallen and now has recovered to pre-covid level. We should spend on good young players between 22-25 years old which has resale value. Given Covid-19 may end 2-3 years and the market back to normal, we can sell some of the players at double or triple the transfer price paid. We should target 3 XI who RW, CB and DM follow by 2 potential star. Glazer should put aside 150 mil and Ole can rise another 50 mil from sales of player. 200mil should enable us to get 4-5 players.
Good post; I would agree with all you gave said, it's vital that we get at least 3 starters in those positions.

Crashoutcassius

We had a good opportunity to improve the first team last season too and did nothing.

If Bruno signing hadn't worked out well it would be incredible how weak our front 4 look. Young and homegrown players plus an old cavani and martial. We sold Lukaku for 75m and moved on Sanchez who was on 400k and haven't replaced them. The wages ole has cut has saved the club 10s of million. Badly need some star quality back in the side, albeit young and hungry star quality

LoneStar

If we are willing to spend money, I just hope we have a list and a backup for this of players we want. If we spend the majority of the summer chasing players without reason (the buying clubs valuation is far higher or they aren't willing to sell), then it will be the same summer as last.

croadyman

If we are willing to spend money, I just hope we have a list and a backup for this of players we want. If we spend the majority of the summer chasing players without reason (the buying clubs valuation is far higher or they aren't willing to sell), then it will be the same summer as last.
Yeah we definitely seem to have backup options at CB but when you look at CDM & RW seems very much like we are all in for Declan & Jadon which is a very big risk and just hope that the club know what they are doing