Best United team goal...?

zain

Believe
There is one goal that sticks in my head, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was against and I have searched for it before. The only thing I remember from the goal was a great bit of play, which led to the ball being passed down the right wing. The ball seemed to run along the line down the wing before Beckham ran onto to it and crossed it in first time.

Anyone any ideas?

If I had to guess at the year I'd say either 1996, or 1997
Got to be this one then?

ManRed

Nani against City in Community Shield? That movement and passing around the box unlocked the whole City defense.

gica_7

Rooney's counter attack goal during 2006-2007 season was a delight. Not exactly a team goal, but that was one of those goals that I enjoyed very much. There was a great understanding between those two during that season.

redspoony

The first half of that game was incredible. Norwich was still in with a chance of the title if I recall, and we tore them up at home.
Yup. I think that match pretty much ended their title hopes and it went down to us and Villa. For anyone not old enough to remember, that Norwich side were a bit like the current Leicester team, but probably with less internationals.

lysglimt

Scout
Our second goal in this match, fluid football.

This - without the doubt for me. The first 20 minutes in the match was perhaps the best football we ever played in terms of attacking football. We tore Norwich to shreds.