Big clubs mini league from history, who would win?

Motorman

Mini league. Each play home and away. Who wins the league and what position so they finish?

For the purpose of the discussion, all players are based upon when they were at their peak.

These players aren't necessarily the best ever XI, but they shouldn't be far from it.

Man Utd
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich

Man Utd

Schmeichel
G. Neville----Ferdinand--Vidic-----Evra--------
Scholes----Keane
Cantona
Rooney-----Van Nistelrooy----Ronaldo​

Barcelona

Valdes
D. Alves-----Puyol--Koeman-------Alba
Xavi-----Busquets----Iniesta
Messi---------Henry----Ronaldinho
Real Madrid

Casillas
Carvalho-----Hierro-----Ramos------Marcelo
Zidane-----Modric----Kaka
Ronaldo-------Raul-----C. Ronaldo
Bayern Munich

Neuer
Lahm---Beckenbauer---Boateng------Alaba--
Schweinsteger---Kroos-----
T.Muller
Robben-----Lewandowski------Ribery

Final table
1. Real Madrid
2. Barcelona
3. Man Utd
4. Bayern Munich

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Barca 10/11 on a different level to any team I’ve seen. From your teams their team would win that I think.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I would fancy us against Bayern. We never ever beat Madrid, and that Barca team is too strong. You should probably swap Carvalho for Salgado or Carvajal, he was never a right back in a million years.

1. Barca
2. Madrid
3. Us
4. Bayern

TheReligion

Abusive
How does C Ronaldo play against himself? Is there a time machine involved? Where is Figo and can he play against himself too?

These teams are not right on my eyes

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
How does C Ronaldo play against himself? Is there a time machine involved? Where is Figo and can he play against himself too?

These teams are not right on my eyes
The Bayern team probably killed me.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
If you include Beckenbauer, you should include historical greats like Best/Law/Charlton for us, Di Stéfano for Madrid, Müller & Rummenigge for Bayern etc.

As for your teams... Madrid would crash and burn with a midfield of Modric, Zidane and broken Kaka (as well as an ancient center back at right back??).

Barca would probably win, although ancient Henry is certainly not the best choice up front, Suarez & Eto’o were better for Barca. Also, you’d want Abidal there to maximize Koeman’s offensive ability — even with that midfield you can’t have three uber offensive defenders.

Bayern has an advantage of being the most coherent team. We’d be alright, but having three defensive passengers up front in Cantona, Cristiano and Ruud would cost us.

1. Barcelona
2. Bayern
3. Manchester United
4. Makélélé’s Chelsea
5. Rolls Royce without an engine

Gonçalo Motta

Ricardo Carvalho was never a right back and that RM side is missing Figo. I would swap Kaká for Figo and Modric for Makelele for balance.

Either way, it would probably be Barcelona > RM > Man Utd > Bayern

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
For supposedly only looking at the peak of players involved there's an amazing number of Ballon d'Or winners absent.