Billionaire bought a club in China, his son has to play every match

Redlyn

He takes up the space of 2 players so I don't see any issue. They are effectively playing with 12 men with him. Top logic.

MU655

Looks like he gets to take all set pieces, as well.

Martialesque tracking back, also.

peridigm

Jogs like Martial. Flicks like Bruno. Corners like Shaw. Sign him up Ole.

FatTails

His corner kick is better than many that we see in the PL usually. He’s rocking that Hazard at Real Madrid body but playing every game should help eventually, you’d hope.

FatTails

I like how he gives the ball away and shows no intention whatsoever to try to get it back :lol: “Too far already”

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
There`s gonna be a lot of haters saying that they needlessly lost 2-1 after he came onto the pitch at 1-1 but if you look at the video you`ll see a solid playmakers performance, dictating the midfield like a maestro with his passes as well as his finger pointing.

FatTails

There`s gonna be a lot of haters saying that they needlessly lost 2-1 after he came onto the pitch at 1-1 but if you look at the video you`ll see a solid playmakers performance, dictating the midfield like a maestro with his passes as well as his finger pointing.
He makes it really hard for the other team to “attack the space”, by leaving none whatsoever.

Underrated.

I love that he's also on all the free kicks :lol:

I thought he might be ok after that first pass but then he goes and spoons a 5 yard one two. The players in that team who have spent their lives training to be professionals must fecking hate him.

sidsutton

He loves a good point. He needs a bit more thumbs up action to reach Thiago levels. He has about the same mobility.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Something something about Anthony Martial. Because of course.

OleBoiii

It's been a while since I got angry, sad and laughed out loud at the same time :lol:

Hectic

Supports
30fps
He has the nonchalance and pitch control of Messi all while being a mega fat bastard. Impressive really.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Didn’t Gadaffi’s son play for Perugia? Tbh, I think he may have been an actual footballer though.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The criticism that is hounded out are the generalizations that he is lazy and inconsistent and doesn't care as per the body language experts.

His core competencies work almost all the time as long as he is supported by the manager.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
His crossing is not bad to be fair. Needs to bulk up though.

Deery

Dreary
Love that he has to wear the number 7 too, top quality trolling that.

Dare to Zlatan

Supports
Zlatan
Look, for a fat lad he ain’t that bad. And I say that as a certified fat lad
also as a member of the certified fat lad club..... he is awful, don’t tarnish All us fat lads with that brush, I could have made it pro had it not been for injuries

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Weird how this is going viral now. It was a couple years ago and they were 3rd tier at the time which is a ludicrously low standard.

RedDevilRoshi

His corner kick deliveries are better than what our own players deliver from corners.

Could sell us a few shirts in China.

Sign him up!