Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I don't even know if he plays for Brighton never mind been good.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
He is apparently due to answer bail next Wednesday, but has been called up for Mali, so (and I am guessing here) presumably his bail conditions do not stop him travelling abroad.

The reason he hasn’t appeared so much for us has been down to injury and suspension rather than the club dropping him because of this. We really don’t know anything else.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
So it would seem that some gacks are still name dropping him despite not knowing what he’s been accused off

Swedish_Plumber

He’s a player that looks great whenever I watch Brighton. Probably someone who’ll move to a rival side and we’ll be left ruing it.

That is unless we have some solid targets in his position in January that catapult us forwards (please be the case).

marktan

What is he accused of? I know its sexual assault but thats a lot of different things. Does anyone know.
I don't think it's anything major, he was in a club with a mate, think someone called the police and he was shown in handcuffs leaving the club.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don't think it's anything major, he was in a club with a mate, think someone called the police and he was shown in handcuffs leaving the club.
Sexual assault isn’t ‘anything major’?

arthurka

In fairness I don’t think you can argue against 7 counts of rape or against the stuff that the Everton player is accused off
No I agree, but Brighton playing him looks more like it wasn't as big of a deal as it was made out. But who knows.

golden_blunder

Staff
No I agree, but Brighton playing him looks more like it wasn't as big of a deal as it was made out. But who knows.
I’m torn. Personally I think Brighton should be more cautious as they only have his word on what happened. If it goes to court it may be a different story. I dunno, hard one as we don’t know the details

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
In fairness I don’t think you can argue against 7 counts of rape or against the stuff that the Everton player is accused off
Wait, I must have missed this. What is Sigurdsson accused of?

Edit: Did a Google search. Jesus.

Last edited:

Bearded One

What are we waiting for? I’m sure we will find another excuse why we cannot sign him and then sign a below par player instead, see him move to a rival club and begin to set the world alight and we begin to regret. Rinse and repeat.
Sigh!

golden_blunder

Staff
What are we waiting for? I’m sure we will find another excuse why we cannot sign him and then sign a below par player instead, see him move to a rival club and begin to set the world alight and we begin to regret. Rinse and repeat.
Sigh!
Haven’t you read any of this?

just in case you’re not trolling, because the player is in trouble for alleged sexual assault. Google is your friend

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Haven’t you read any of this?

just in case you’re not trolling, because the player is in trouble for alleged sexual assault. Google is your friend
I don't think he cares.

He said that we were looking for another excuse not to sign him.

This is a pretty good excuse tbh.

golden_blunder

Staff
I don't think he cares.

He said that we were looking for another excuse not to sign him.

This is a pretty good excuse tbh.
If that’s his line of thinking it’s a bit fecked up

nobody will splash out the 35m+ on a player with that over their head

golden_blunder

Staff
look who we signed in the summer. The unfortunate reality is people just don’t care.
He who we signed in the summer wasn’t charged. This other lad has court looming over him. Nobody is gonna risk spending 35m and being stuck with someone of that character. It just isn’t happening until it’s cleared up.

phelans shorts

He who we signed in the summer wasn’t charged. This other lad has court looming over him. Nobody is gonna risk spending 35m and being stuck with someone of that character. It just isn’t happening until it’s cleared up.
I mean, that case is still ongoing and the direct reason he doesn’t enter the States any more. It was dropped as a criminal case purely because it would have been super expensive and difficult to prove to a criminal court standard (which is often the case with sexual assault even when perpetrators aren’t super rich themselves) and the civil case is still just rumbling in the background.
Even aside from that, City carried on playing Mendy for a year knowing the charges he was under. Ched Evans still gets clubs. People just don’t care.

cyberman

I mean, that case is still ongoing and the direct reason he doesn’t enter the States any more. It was dropped as a criminal case purely because it would have been super expensive and difficult to prove to a criminal court standard (which is often the case with sexual assault even when perpetrators aren’t super rich themselves) and the civil case is still just rumbling in the background.
Even aside from that, City carried on playing Mendy for a year knowing the charges he was under. Ched Evans still gets clubs. People just don’t care.
Pretty sure the case isn’t still going on? He will never be charged for it.

golden_blunder

Staff
With Ronaldo there is no ongoing criminal case. Not sure what’s happening about a civil case.
Evans case was overturned (not that I agree with it)
I just think that especially after mendy nobody wants to spend that type of money and be caught out. It will wait till it’s resolved before he makes a big move in my opinion

cyberman

There’s a major difference between criminal and civil cases. Charging is to do with criminal, which I covered
But didn’t the judge move to dismiss the civil case a few months ago? Even then that’s about an NDA, not actual rape?

Status
Not open for further replies.